You're in Pest Control

Need a Personal Shopper?

Subscribe to
Bizrate emails for the hottest
deals & products
,
PLUS a chance to

WIN $25

sign me up!

New winners chosen weekly.
No purchase necessary.

Adonis 75 Wsp Insecticidetermiticide Imidacloprid 4 X 2.25 Oz Water Soluble Paks

Adonis 75 Wsp Insecticidetermiticide Imidacloprid 4 X 2.25 Oz Water Soluble Paks

Adonis 75 WSP Insecticide Termiticide Imidacloprid 4 x 2.25 oz. water-soluble packets. Imidacloprid 75.0% Can Not be Sold or Shipped To: NY or SD Flexible Non-Repellent Termite Protection: Science Meets Affordability 4 x 2.25 oz Pre-Construction: Equil Ad

at eBay

Centerfire 75 WSP (2.25 oz per pack, 4 per bag), ONE Bag

Centerfire 75 WSP (2.25 oz per pack, 4 per bag), ONE Bag

Termite Control Chemical 1 Bag with 4 small packs inside = 100 gallons One 2.25 oz water soluble packet per 25 gallons of water makes a 0.05% solution = 1 Bag per 100 gallons May use either a 0.05% or 0.1% solution ... more

Centerfire 75 WSP (2.25 oz per pack, 4 per bag), ONE Bag

Termite Control Chemical 1 Bag with 4 small packs inside = 100 gallons One 2.25 oz water soluble packet per 25 gallons of water makes a 0.05% solution = 1 Bag per 100 gallons May use either a 0.05% or 0.1% solution

Amazon Marketplace

$54.29

FREE shipping

go to store
Adonis 75 Wsp Imidacloprid 75% Makes 400 Gallons 4ea Packed 4 X 2.25oz White Fly

Adonis 75 Wsp Imidacloprid 75% Makes 400 Gallons 4ea Packed 4 X 2.25oz White Fly

Flexible Non-Repellent Termite Protection: Science Meets Affordability Works Systemically and treats most chewing insects including White Fly. Each 2.5oz packet makes 25 gallons of finished product. Pre-Construction: Equil Adonis is the affordable upgrad ... more

Adonis 75 Wsp Imidacloprid 75% Makes 400 Gallons 4ea Packed 4 X 2.25oz White Fly

Flexible Non-Repellent Termite Protection: Science Meets Affordability Works Systemically and treats most chewing insects including White Fly. Each 2.5oz packet makes 25 gallons of finished product. Pre-Construction: Equil Adonis is the affordable upgrad

eBay

$139.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Premise Termiticide Insecticide 75 (4 x 2.25 oz pouches water soluble

Premise Termiticide Insecticide 75 (4 x 2.25 oz pouches water soluble

Premise is a long lasting termiticide that can be applied in and around the home for long term control of termites and other wood destroying insects. ... more

Premise Termiticide Insecticide 75 (4 x 2.25 oz pouches water soluble

Premise is a long lasting termiticide that can be applied in and around the home for long term control of termites and other wood destroying insects.

Amazon Marketplace

$109.23

FREE shipping

go to store
Adonis 75 Wsp Imidacloprid 75% Makes 300 Gallons 3ea Packed 4 X 2.25oz White Fly

Adonis 75 Wsp Imidacloprid 75% Makes 300 Gallons 3ea Packed 4 X 2.25oz White Fly

Flexible Non-Repellent Termite Protection: Science Meets Affordability Works Systemically and treats most chewing insects including White Fly. Each 2.5oz packet makes 25 gallons of finished product.Pre-Construction: Equil Adonis™ is the affordable... ... more

Adonis 75 Wsp Imidacloprid 75% Makes 300 Gallons 3ea Packed 4 X 2.25oz White Fly

Flexible Non-Repellent Termite Protection: Science Meets Affordability Works Systemically and treats most chewing insects including White Fly. Each 2.5oz packet makes 25 gallons of finished product.Pre-Construction: Equil Adonis™ is the affordable...

eBay

$99.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Prothor WSP - 9 oz (4 x 2.25 oz)

Prothor WSP - 9 oz (4 x 2.25 oz)

Same active ingredient, same concentration as Premise 75 WP and ImaxxPro WSP. Imidacloprid 75%. For prevention or control of subterranean termites in and around residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and public structures and buildings. ... more

Prothor WSP - 9 oz (4 x 2.25 oz)

Same active ingredient, same concentration as Premise 75 WP and ImaxxPro WSP. Imidacloprid 75%. For prevention or control of subterranean termites in and around residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and public structures and buildings.

Amazon Marketplace

$89.95

go to store
Criterion 75 Wsp 4x1.6oz Bags Same As Merit 75 Wsp 4-6.4oz Bags Full Case

Criterion 75 Wsp 4x1.6oz Bags Same As Merit 75 Wsp 4-6.4oz Bags Full Case

jajer1 store ITS Supply This product is exactly the same as Merit 75 WSP. It is even manufactured by Bayer which also makes Merit 75 WSP.Criterion 75 water soluble packet (WSP) is a water soluble imidacloprid insecticide which can be used at very low... ... more

Criterion 75 Wsp 4x1.6oz Bags Same As Merit 75 Wsp 4-6.4oz Bags Full Case

jajer1 store ITS Supply This product is exactly the same as Merit 75 WSP. It is even manufactured by Bayer which also makes Merit 75 WSP.Criterion 75 water soluble packet (WSP) is a water soluble imidacloprid insecticide which can be used at very low...

eBay

$143.75

FREE shipping

go to store
Adonis 75 Wsp 4 Bags Termite Pest Control 400 Gallons White Fly Termites Ants

Adonis 75 Wsp 4 Bags Termite Pest Control 400 Gallons White Fly Termites Ants

Adonis 75 WSP you get 4 bags NOT FOR SALE TO:NY, SD ADONIS 75 contains Imidacloprid, the same active ingredient used in premise and merit. Adonis 75 WSP termiticide/insecticide products provide professional-grade, long-lasting and effective termite... ... more

Adonis 75 Wsp 4 Bags Termite Pest Control 400 Gallons White Fly Termites Ants

Adonis 75 WSP you get 4 bags NOT FOR SALE TO:NY, SD ADONIS 75 contains Imidacloprid, the same active ingredient used in premise and merit. Adonis 75 WSP termiticide/insecticide products provide professional-grade, long-lasting and effective termite...

eBay

$155.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Zenith Wsp-prokoz / 4 X 1.6 Oz Water-soluble Packets / Merit Generic

Zenith Wsp-prokoz / 4 X 1.6 Oz Water-soluble Packets / Merit Generic

ZENITH™ 75 WSP INSECTICIDES Auction is for 4x1.6oz. Packets BROAD SPECTRUM INSECTICIDE IN WATER-SOLUBLE PACKETS PROKoZ Zenith 75 WSP is a broad spectrum systemic insecticide that delivers superior control of many turf and ornamental insects at very low... ... more

Zenith Wsp-prokoz / 4 X 1.6 Oz Water-soluble Packets / Merit Generic

ZENITH™ 75 WSP INSECTICIDES Auction is for 4x1.6oz. Packets BROAD SPECTRUM INSECTICIDE IN WATER-SOLUBLE PACKETS PROKoZ Zenith 75 WSP is a broad spectrum systemic insecticide that delivers superior control of many turf and ornamental insects at very low...

eBay

$36.89

FREE shipping

go to store
Criterion 75 Wsp 4x1.6oz Bags Same As Merit 75 Wsp

Criterion 75 Wsp 4x1.6oz Bags Same As Merit 75 Wsp

jajer1 store ITS Supply This product is exactly the same as Merit 75 WSP. It is even manufactured by Bayer which also makes Merit 75 WSP.Criterion 75 water soluble packet (WSP) is a water soluble imidacloprid insecticide which can be used at very low... ... more

Criterion 75 Wsp 4x1.6oz Bags Same As Merit 75 Wsp

jajer1 store ITS Supply This product is exactly the same as Merit 75 WSP. It is even manufactured by Bayer which also makes Merit 75 WSP.Criterion 75 water soluble packet (WSP) is a water soluble imidacloprid insecticide which can be used at very low...

eBay

$35.49

FREE shipping

go to store
Show
Hide
Hide