You're in Necklaces & Pendants

Need a Personal Shopper?

Subscribe to
Bizrate emails for the hottest
deals & products
,
PLUS a chance to

WIN $25

sign me up!

New winners chosen weekly.
No purchase necessary.

Butterfly of Hope Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Butterfly of Hope Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Butterfly of Hope. Quote: ""Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1 1/8"" x 3/4"" 20""... ... more

Butterfly of Hope Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Butterfly of Hope. Quote: ""Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1 1/8"" x 3/4"" 20""...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$90.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Ribbon Heart Inspirational Pendant Necklace, Silver

Ribbon Heart Inspirational Pendant Necklace, Silver

With a heartfelt inspirational inscription, this sterling silver-plated pendant comes on a box chain, and makes a great gift for a loved one Color: Silver. Gender: Female. ... more

Ribbon Heart Inspirational Pendant Necklace, Silver

With a heartfelt inspirational inscription, this sterling silver-plated pendant comes on a box chain, and makes a great gift for a loved one Color: Silver. Gender: Female.

$12.99

go to store
Sterling Inspirational Pendant Necklace

Sterling Inspirational Pendant Necklace

Simply beautiful in sterling silver each Silver Inspirational Pendant Necklace bears the poignant message "Mom." Give a heartfelt jewelry gift that inspires and shows you care. ... more

Sterling Inspirational Pendant Necklace

Simply beautiful in sterling silver each Silver Inspirational Pendant Necklace bears the poignant message "Mom." Give a heartfelt jewelry gift that inspires and shows you care.

Lenox

$125.00 $42.95

FREE shipping

go to store
1/10 CT TDW Diamond Sterling Silver Two-Strand Circle Charm Necklace

1/10 CT TDW Diamond Sterling Silver Two-Strand Circle Charm Necklace

This stunning two-strand circle charm necklace features round white diamonds set in sterling silver. This pretty jewelry is hung on a link chain and is secured with a lobster clasp. ... more

1/10 CT TDW Diamond Sterling Silver Two-Strand Circle Charm Necklace

This stunning two-strand circle charm necklace features round white diamonds set in sterling silver. This pretty jewelry is hung on a link chain and is secured with a lobster clasp.

$144.95

FREE shipping

go to store
1/8 CT Diamond TW 10K White Gold Circle Pendant Necklace

1/8 CT Diamond TW 10K White Gold Circle Pendant Necklace

The timeless style of this pendant gets an update with shimmering white diamonds. Crafted in 10 karat white gold, this circle pendant is the perfect addition to any jewelry wardrobe. ... more

1/8 CT Diamond TW 10K White Gold Circle Pendant Necklace

The timeless style of this pendant gets an update with shimmering white diamonds. Crafted in 10 karat white gold, this circle pendant is the perfect addition to any jewelry wardrobe.

$154.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Zina Sterling Silver Large Open Circle Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver Large Open Circle Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver jewelry is often described as versatile and eclectic, with a good dose of fun. Based in Beverly Hills, Zina, the daughter of Polish immigrants, has enjoyed success with her jewelry designs for 25 years, and is still going strong... ... more

Zina Sterling Silver Large Open Circle Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver jewelry is often described as versatile and eclectic, with a good dose of fun. Based in Beverly Hills, Zina, the daughter of Polish immigrants, has enjoyed success with her jewelry designs for 25 years, and is still going strong...

(175,000+)

$175.00

go to store
(175,000+)
Simon G. .27ct t.w. White, Yellow Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace. 18"

Simon G. .27ct t.w. White, Yellow Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace. 18"

Each piece of Simon G. jewelry is created as if it were a custom piece fashioned with the individual in mind. In line with his cultural heritage, Simon G's jewelry is crafted with passion to be a lasting legacy. Presented here is a fabulous circle... ... more

Simon G. .27ct t.w. White, Yellow Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace. 18"

Each piece of Simon G. jewelry is created as if it were a custom piece fashioned with the individual in mind. In line with his cultural heritage, Simon G's jewelry is crafted with passion to be a lasting legacy. Presented here is a fabulous circle...

(175,000+)

$1,870.00

FREE shipping

go to store
(175,000+)
Life Pendant Necklace

Life Pendant Necklace

Simply beautiful in sterling silver the Life Pendant Necklace bears the inspirational message "life." Give a heartfelt gift of jewelry that inspires and shows you care. ... more

Life Pendant Necklace

Simply beautiful in sterling silver the Life Pendant Necklace bears the inspirational message "life." Give a heartfelt gift of jewelry that inspires and shows you care.

Lenox

$125.00 $42.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Bible Scripture Quote Necklace, Christian Jewelry, Inspirational Jewelry, Glass

Bible Scripture Quote Necklace, Christian Jewelry, Inspirational Jewelry, Glass

thegildedlily Store Round Glass Bezel Setting Pendant Necklace With .24 inch Ball Chain Necklace This beautiful Art Glass Pendant has been carefully handcrafted for you in our studio. The image is sharp and vibrant, set in a high quality silver tone... ... more

Bible Scripture Quote Necklace, Christian Jewelry, Inspirational Jewelry, Glass

thegildedlily Store Round Glass Bezel Setting Pendant Necklace With .24 inch Ball Chain Necklace This beautiful Art Glass Pendant has been carefully handcrafted for you in our studio. The image is sharp and vibrant, set in a high quality silver tone...

eBay

$9.95

go to store
Quote Necklace Silver Brass Copper Dare To Be Remarkable Inspirational Jewelry

Quote Necklace Silver Brass Copper Dare To Be Remarkable Inspirational Jewelry

NEW ITEM!Lovely, mixed metal quote necklace featuring 3 charms.Material: alloy Length: 18" + 2" extendor Quote: "Dare to be remarkable"Words, "achieve" and "believe"On Feb-27-15 at 16:47:39 PST, seller added the following information: Every buyer gets... ... more

Quote Necklace Silver Brass Copper Dare To Be Remarkable Inspirational Jewelry

NEW ITEM!Lovely, mixed metal quote necklace featuring 3 charms.Material: alloy Length: 18" + 2" extendor Quote: "Dare to be remarkable"Words, "achieve" and "believe"On Feb-27-15 at 16:47:39 PST, seller added the following information: Every buyer gets...

eBay

$14.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Belcho Jewelry Multiple Wrinkled Ovals and Circles Long Necklace

Belcho Jewelry Multiple Wrinkled Ovals and Circles Long Necklace

Multiple Wrinkled Ovals and Circles Long Necklace ... more

Belcho Jewelry Multiple Wrinkled Ovals and Circles Long Necklace

Multiple Wrinkled Ovals and Circles Long Necklace

Amazon.com

$80.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Belcho Jewelry Small Wrinkled Karma Circle with CZ Pendant Necklace

Belcho Jewelry Small Wrinkled Karma Circle with CZ Pendant Necklace

Small Wrinkled Karma Circle with CZ Pendant Necklace ... more

Belcho Jewelry Small Wrinkled Karma Circle with CZ Pendant Necklace

Small Wrinkled Karma Circle with CZ Pendant Necklace

Amazon.com

$60.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Goldtone Tree of Life with Inspirational Quote Pendant 18 Inch Link Necklace and Earrings Jewelry Set

Goldtone Tree of Life with Inspirational Quote Pendant 18 Inch Link Necklace and Earrings Jewelry Set

This is a great quality Tree of Life Necklace Set. This is fashion jewelry designed to last! ... more

Goldtone Tree of Life with Inspirational Quote Pendant 18 Inch Link Necklace and Earrings Jewelry Set

This is a great quality Tree of Life Necklace Set. This is fashion jewelry designed to last!

Amazon Marketplace

$6.95

go to store
Sparkle and Shine Like the Sun, Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Necklace

Sparkle and Shine Like the Sun, Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Necklace

Handcrafted pendant measures 1 inch across (25mm) and has been created using a round bezel. Artwork has been sealed under a non-yellowing, scratch resistant, high gloss epoxy resin bubble which enhances the image. Pendant comes with an 18" black... ... more

Sparkle and Shine Like the Sun, Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Necklace

Handcrafted pendant measures 1 inch across (25mm) and has been created using a round bezel. Artwork has been sealed under a non-yellowing, scratch resistant, high gloss epoxy resin bubble which enhances the image. Pendant comes with an 18" black...

Amazon Marketplace

$9.95

go to store
Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace. Quote: ""G-d could not be everywhere so he created Mothers.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace. Quote: ""G-d could not be everywhere so he created Mothers.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Confucius Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Confucius Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Confucius. Quote: ""The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"" - Confucius. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link... ... more

Confucius Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Confucius. Quote: ""The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"" - Confucius. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Goethe Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Goethe Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Goethe Tree. Quote: ""Whatever you can Do or Dream you can, Begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power, and Magic in it"" - Goethe. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 7/8""... ... more

Goethe Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Goethe Tree. Quote: ""Whatever you can Do or Dream you can, Begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power, and Magic in it"" - Goethe. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 7/8""...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$90.00

FREE shipping

go to store
What Lies Within Us Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

What Lies Within Us Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson Quote Necklace. Quote: ""What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."" - Emerson. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented... ... more

What Lies Within Us Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson Quote Necklace. Quote: ""What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."" - Emerson. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$79.95

FREE shipping

go to store
The Tempest Shakespeare Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

The Tempest Shakespeare Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shakespeare';s The Tempest Quote Necklace. Quote: ""We are such stuff as dreams are made on."" - The Tempest, Act IV, scene 1. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature... ... more

The Tempest Shakespeare Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shakespeare';s The Tempest Quote Necklace. Quote: ""We are such stuff as dreams are made on."" - The Tempest, Act IV, scene 1. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Helen Keller Heart Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Helen Keller Heart Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Helen Keller Heart. Quote: ""The Best and most Beautiful things in the World cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the Heart"" - Helen Keller. 20"" Snake Chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote... ... more

Helen Keller Heart Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Helen Keller Heart. Quote: ""The Best and most Beautiful things in the World cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the Heart"" - Helen Keller. 20"" Snake Chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$90.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Swirley Doo Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Swirley Doo Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Wherever You Go. Quote: ""Wherever you go ? There you are"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Swirley Doo Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Wherever You Go. Quote: ""Wherever you go ? There you are"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Van Gogh Sunflower Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Van Gogh Sunflower Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Van Gogh. Quote: ""I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream"" ? Vincent Van Gogh. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/4"" diameter 18""... ... more

Van Gogh Sunflower Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Van Gogh. Quote: ""I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream"" ? Vincent Van Gogh. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/4"" diameter 18""...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$82.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Master of My Fate Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Master of My Fate Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Master of My Fate. Quote: ""I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"" - William Ernest Henley. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 3/4"" 20"" Sterling Silver rolo... ... more

Master of My Fate Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Master of My Fate. Quote: ""I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"" - William Ernest Henley. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 3/4"" 20"" Sterling Silver rolo...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$94.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Starry Night Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Starry Night Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Starry Night. Quote: ""Good Friends are like stars - you dont always see them, but you know they are always there.""Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Sterling Silver Pendant accented with a 3mm aquamarine... ... more

Starry Night Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Starry Night. Quote: ""Good Friends are like stars - you dont always see them, but you know they are always there.""Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Sterling Silver Pendant accented with a 3mm aquamarine...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$118.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Grandmas Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Grandmas Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Grandmas. Quote: ""Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, But our hearts forever"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1.25"" x .5"" 18"" Sterling... ... more

Grandmas Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Grandmas. Quote: ""Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, But our hearts forever"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1.25"" x .5"" 18"" Sterling...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$82.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Aoh Mor Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Aoh Mor Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Aoh Mor Necklace. Quote: Aoh Mor (Good Luck in Irish Gaelic). Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry... ... more

Aoh Mor Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Aoh Mor Necklace. Quote: Aoh Mor (Good Luck in Irish Gaelic). Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Cured Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Cured Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Cured. Quote: ""Cured"". Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver 20"" Rolo Chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks to the heart, mind and eye. Simultaneously beautiful and thought... ... more

Cured Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Cured. Quote: ""Cured"". Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver 20"" Rolo Chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks to the heart, mind and eye. Simultaneously beautiful and thought...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$98.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Dancer Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Dancer Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Dancer. Quote: ""Dance as though no one is watching you, Love as though you have never been hurt before, Sing as though no one can hear you, Live as though Heaven is on earth."" - Souza. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver... ... more

Dancer Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Dancer. Quote: ""Dance as though no one is watching you, Love as though you have never been hurt before, Sing as though no one can hear you, Live as though Heaven is on earth."" - Souza. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$102.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Emerson Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Emerson Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson. Quote: ""A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature"" ? Emerson. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 7/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver rolo... ... more

Emerson Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson. Quote: ""A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature"" ? Emerson. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 7/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver rolo...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$86.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Live Aloud Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Live Aloud Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, I Am Here. Quote: ""I am Here to Live Aloud"" - Emile Zola. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" square 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Live Aloud Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, I Am Here. Quote: ""I am Here to Live Aloud"" - Emile Zola. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" square 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
May the Road Rise Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

May the Road Rise Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, May the Road Quote Necklace. Quote: ""May the road rise to meet you.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote... ... more

May the Road Rise Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, May the Road Quote Necklace. Quote: ""May the road rise to meet you.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shine. Quote: ""Shine"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks... ... more

Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shine. Quote: ""Shine"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$58.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Tree Poem Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Tree Poem Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Tree Poem. Quote: ""Time is too slow for those who wait, Too swift for those who fear, Too long for those who grieve, Too short for those who Rejoice but for those who Love--Time is Eternity"" - Henry Van Dyke. Pendant... ... more

Tree Poem Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Tree Poem. Quote: ""Time is too slow for those who wait, Too swift for those who fear, Too long for those who grieve, Too short for those who Rejoice but for those who Love--Time is Eternity"" - Henry Van Dyke. Pendant...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$102.00

FREE shipping

go to store
The Future Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

The Future Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, The Future. Quote: ""The Future Belongs to those who Believe in the Beauty of their Dreams"" ? Eleanor Roosevelt. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1"" x 5/8"" 18""... ... more

The Future Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, The Future. Quote: ""The Future Belongs to those who Believe in the Beauty of their Dreams"" ? Eleanor Roosevelt. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1"" x 5/8"" 18""...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$78.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Einstein Opportunity Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Einstein Opportunity Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Einstein. Quote: ""In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"" - Einstein. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1 1/4"" x 3/4"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain.... ... more

Einstein Opportunity Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Einstein. Quote: ""In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"" - Einstein. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1 1/4"" x 3/4"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$78.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Gandhi Ivy Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Gandhi Ivy Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Gandhi Ivy. Quote: ""Be the Change you Wish to see in the World"" ? Gandhi. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver ball chain. Handmade... ... more

Gandhi Ivy Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Gandhi Ivy. Quote: ""Be the Change you Wish to see in the World"" ? Gandhi. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver ball chain. Handmade...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Tolkein Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Tolkein Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Tolkein. Quote: ""Not all those who wander are lost"" - J.R.R. Tolkein. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1"" x 1/2"" 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Tolkein Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Tolkein. Quote: ""Not all those who wander are lost"" - J.R.R. Tolkein. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1"" x 1/2"" 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$70.00

FREE shipping

go to store
We All Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

We All Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, We all Shine. Quote: ""We all shine differently"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver features a 4mm clear quartz Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain.... ... more

We All Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, We all Shine. Quote: ""We all shine differently"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver features a 4mm clear quartz Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Sisters Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Sisters Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Sisters. Quote: ""A sister is a forever friend"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Oxidized Sterling Silver Measures: 1"" x 5/8"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote... ... more

Sisters Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Sisters. Quote: ""A sister is a forever friend"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Oxidized Sterling Silver Measures: 1"" x 5/8"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$78.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Show
Hide
Hide