AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

04/23/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6711 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2013 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    Very easy to use website and very helpful individuals on the phone. I talked to Nadine and she was extremely helpful.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I like the very informative videos. Makes it much easier for DIY fixes. I have bookmarked your site and will use it for all my appliance parts in the future.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    It would be nice if the website kept the model numbers of my appliances. That way I wouldn't have to look for them every time that I went to place an order.
    I already did
    WEB SITE EASY TO USE GOOD PRICES HAVE INSTRUCTION VIDEOS THAT VERY HELPFUL
  • Apr 23, 2014
    very pleased so far with my experience. Much more helpful than the parts website provided by the mfg. Online chat was quick, informative, and overall experience pleasant.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Part numbers on diagrams are too small and when magnified do not improve. Most other web sites have this same problem. Fixing this would give you a BIG advantage. I ordered from you despite the higher price and sales tax because you provided a high quality picture of the part so I could be sure I was getting the right part.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Love your siteI am always amazed how easy I can get for my aged appliancesThanks!!!
    fast n eaSY
    keep the good work
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I chatted with Tiffany S about my purchase and she was more than helpful. Overall, it was a really nice experience.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Like your fix video. They are clear and easy to understand
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I had a lot of difficulty trying to locate part at other web sites. This one was very intuitive.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    you should not make people do a survey

From AppliancePartsPros.com

The surveys are offered to our customers for feedback regarding our site and purchasing so we know what we need to improve on in order to better serve our customers. The surveys are also optional, you are not required to fill out the surveys. We do ... Read full response »
  • Apr 23, 2014
    The Videos for my appliance were incredibly helpful! thanks for that! Have a good day
    faster shipping than competition
    Apr 23, 2014
    competitive pricing and 2 day shipping fit the need for me!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for providing us with feedback. Let us know what we could do next time to earn a perfect score! Best wishes, Lou
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out if several dishwasher utensil caddies would fit my dishwasher. It would have been much easier if the caddy measurements were included in the descriptions. Also, the pictures of the caddies were difficult to view due to the graph-like grid background. It would be easier get a better visual of the products with less visual noise. Thank youAimee Benner

From AppliancePartsPros.com

The graph-like background behind the part in the picture represents 1 inch x 1 inch squares so you can determine the size of the part by that graph. Thank you for taking the time to review our site. Best wishes, Lou
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This site was recommended by a Professional at Lowe's who uses it to complete all his own repairs. He said this was the best and most inexpensive site to find manufacturer parts for what you needed.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for filling out the survey. We are happy you found us. Best wishes, Lou
  • Apr 12, 2014
    good business idea. videos are well done helpful
    Apr 23, 2014
    the part didn't fix the problem as suggested on your web site that is my disappointment what is your return policy?

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We are sorry to hear the part didn't fix your problem. Unfortunately, every repair is unique and we are not always able to identify every part that may be needed to complete a repair. We do have 24/7 technical assistance available so that we can ... Read full response »
  • Apr 11, 2014
    This is a great place to go to get parts and info. So a do it your selfer can learn how to make repairs and get the parts to get it done
    Apr 23, 2014
    Great little video showed how to install part ordered. The part fit perfectly.It arrived very Quickly

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Thank you for sharing your experience. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook. Best wishes, Lou