AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

04/17/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6853 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2013 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    awosome service very helpful tools to match compatibilityand good source for parts
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very easy to use your website. I have put it as one of my favorites.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    One of the best websites to use. Easy to navigate and find exactly the right part I am looking for. Great prices and fast shipping.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    They moved to Cleveland TN and have stayed through a recession. I support area business. They offer great service. Enough said.
    Great site. Thanks.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    a lot of parts at reasonable prices
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Pretty straight forward no nonsense. I don't like the appliance parts shops because usually pricing is double or triple of what it should be. I also work during the times when these shops are open which makes appliancepartspros.com a place to find answers anytime. I help people get honest help on appliance repair and not allow rip-off artist to pray on them.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was very pleased with the customer service. I had a question regarding my washing machine problem and Joe followed up with an email. The part I ordered came quickly and was the exact part for my washing machine; perfect fit.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Once I figured out how to navigate the site it was great. Haven't received my package yet so it was kind of hard to answer your eco questions. I have received many mail order items in my work prior to my recent retirement and packaging was a concern.
    VERY HAPPY WITH NUMBER OF PARTS IN STOCK
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very good website. Easy to navigate and complete order. Video of installation is excellent.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Easiest place to find what appliance part you are looking for and they have videos to ensure you can install it correctly yourself.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    the technical help was extremely important and was the reason I purchased,.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    While this is clearly the best website I've encountered for ordering Kitchenaid mixer parts, it still isn't the best shopping experience. BUT like I said, this is the best site I've ever come across for parts. I realize there are literally tens of thousands of parts to number and image and whatnot, so in reality, this site was above and beyond expectations.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very easy website to us and the videos are very helpful.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Excellent website, informative and easy to find troubleshoot info, and easy to purchase.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Shipping charges, not reasonable.Hope to get my order on time
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Easy to find what I needed and cheaper products than other sites including the manufacturer.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    First time for me.....it all seemed like you have a very good, efficient website.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I am not shy about attempting repairs, but with your video support of your part installations, I'm even MORE confident. Thank you!!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Your site made ordering the right part for my appliance easy, especially when I was able to double-check that the part would be compatible with my appliance before I placed the order. That is usually so difficult to determine when ordering on line. Thank you!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

You are most welcome! We are happy to hear you benefited from our services. Thank you for sharing your experience. Best wishes, Lou