AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

04/22/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6730 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2013 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

Easy shopping web site.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Just a good price and available
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I REALLY APPRECIATE the great parts inventory and exceptionally easy checkout..
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I called a number for parts that a Lowe's associate gave me. Representative was not friendly so I decided to find the part somewhere else....excited to see part was $20.00 cheaper on your site, including shipping. :)
  • Apr 22, 2014
    You no longer accept paypal - that was a bummer, but I need a dishwasher handle, so had to use a credit card.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    First time at this site. Purchase went very smoothly once I found my dryer serial #.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I called Kitchen Aid for same item and was quoted a higher price, then they made me a deal if I purchased it now, and I chose to look on line and saw your website and did not have to make a deal and rec'd a better price for the item and shipping?
  • Apr 22, 2014
    very quick and easy to use
    Easy to order.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ease of ordering was great. I would expect shipping to be free on something over 50 dollars.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good Store to buy from.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We appreciate your review. Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. Sincerely, Ethan
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    My order was received in less than 24 hours of placing the order. Standard Fedex shipping.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We are glad you liked our services. Thank you for taking the time to review our site. Sincerely, Ethan
    I really appreciate the variety of parts within the website. If this site has the product/parts I am in need of, I will look no further. This is my second purchase from AppliancePartsPros.com and I know it will not be my last.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for completing the feedback form. Sincerely, Ethan
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Fast shipping, correct part, saved $

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We are glad you liked our services. Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. Sincerely, Ethan
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Your pricing was excellent. Because the parts I wanted were available in a kit, that helped bring the price down from purchasing the items individually.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Your comments are most welcome. Thank you for completing the feedback form. Sincerely, Ethan
  • Apr 9, 2014
    easy to look up same part #as in the book

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We hope the repair was successful. Thank you for completing the feedback form. Sincerely, Ethan
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I have use these people in the past for getting special parts for my appliances for my rentals. The descriptions are easy to see things so I know that I am getting the proper parts. Other websites aren't that easy. I called and got a helpful person who helped me with good recommendations for getting additional parts to make my microwave work well.
    Apr 22, 2014
    She sent me the wrong big filter. I clearly said it was a square one and I got a rectangular one. I now have to return it
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Excellent site for fixing it yourself. Includes instructional videos.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Have completed two appliance repairs using this company. Great instructional video's. Highly recommended.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We'll be there for you next time, too! We appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for letting us know. Sincerely, Ethan