ACLens.com Reviews

04/18/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 962 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2012 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I've recommended this site to others.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Easy to use website. Very please with the efficiency.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    They were A lot cheaper. And very nice. Makes sure to get all the information correct.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Had a great experience except for a miscommunication between the front office customer service and the warehouse. I was told that if I ordered by 5 PM EDT, the package would go out that day. After placing the order, I received a call stating that it may or may not go out today as the cutoff was 3 PM EDT for orders. I raced to get my order in by 5 and now may have to wait over the weekend for my order. That information should have been disclosed very clearly upfront.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the speed and accuracy of the ordering process and deliver. Would like to have more understanding of how to move to another brand / type of product for my Rx, but the sizing seems confusing.
    Great price - Excellent Delivery Sooooo EASY
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great and easy to use website! I'll definitely order from here again!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Thank you, for your help. I would have liked more of a percentage off.
    good web site
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It is kind of confusing when trying to use the coupon. I just gave up and didn't use mine.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It's always a pleasure dealing with this company. I've dealt with your phone support as well and they were very accommodating and friendly.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    First purchase from AC Lens so once I have product delivered I will be more than willing to shout from the tree tops about cost and service.So far though these are the cheapest lenses I have found on the internet & they are ready to ship within 24 hours.I will be looking to order some form myself also
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great prices, quick and easy!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I shopped around for contact lenses and found ACLens to have the best price and shipping than at my doctor or other websites.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    cant really say how great of experience todays order was, until I really get the product in my hands:) but it was easy and website was user friendly and quick
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Still wondering how a company in Ohio can charge sales tax for an item to be delivered in Texas
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The contacts did not fit.. And it seems like the strenght is different
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Despite this being my second time placing an order with ACLens, this is the first order I expect to receive. Previously, I received an email indicating that the product I desired would not ship to my location (Canada).
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I thought the product was exactly what I expected, however was dissapointed in what it cost to buy a 'airline carryon approved' package of eyecare products. However, I have not been able to purchase this package any other place so I paid the price for it. It felt like it was priced high just because it could be.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    None
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was happy that you carried what I was looking for and the price of the product. I will reorder when I need it, I am very satisfied.