ACLens.com Reviews

04/16/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 964 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2012 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

Very easy, convenient, fast, and cheap to reorder contacts. Excellent service!
    Quick and easy to follow. Great job.
    I hope the fit well without prescription
    Lovely special effects prescription lenses.
    I wasn't sure where to enter the promo code. After realizing it was in the "special instructions" box, I entered the code but it didn't not take any amount off of my total. ACLens makes it easy to reorder contacts but using promo codes on the site is not intuitive. I only reordered today in hopes of receiving the discount I was not given.
    I am glad I took a chance to buy here, it was easy fast and now waiting for my delivery. Online site is user friendly. Looking forward to the next purchase.
    Data base for Doctor's prescription was out of date. My doctor moved to a new practice 7 years ago and he is still listed in the old practice, hopefully you can find him to approve the online order of contacts.
    I found the pricing correct but I wish it was free shipping.
    Very easy to order lenses. Good pricing and I hope the quality of the product is just a good.
    The products are the cheapest and the best.
    !st time experience !
    Long time customer, always very satisfied with prices and customer service
    ACLens has provided me with the best of the lens in the market I highly recommend it.
    cheapest on the interent
    Have ordered for several years--have never had a bad experience. Can easily find what I am looking for, checkout is easy, delivery is accurate and fast.
    Great selection and prices.
    As I tried to complete my order, I had to reset a forgotten password, so it took me to a new page, I reentered all the lens data again, only at checkout to see both the new order and the old order (doubling the order and amount of time to re-enter data. Might be nice if it would take you back to the original order or tell you to go back to the check out page you were using to continue order with temp password.
    I been buying my Contact lens from ACLens for over 2 years now. Never paid retail price and there's always a discount code for you to use at the checkout. Shipping is fast and processing payment is on point. Never had problems with my orders. A+++ for ACLens.com!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Thank you for having the discontinued lens in stock.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great price on collapsible reading glasses. Especially like free shipping.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Extremely fast shipping. Great price. Good selection of colors. Only improvement would be to offer reading glasses with higher magnification 2.75 and above.