Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

04/18/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 452 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2013 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Apr 18, 2014
    I ALWAYS shop w JBW because their prices and selection are the best available!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    On a previous order the yarn I had ordered was actually out of stock. I was impressed that someone from the store called me to let me know/put together my order while I was on the phone.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    great products, user-friendly web site, fast shipping, great customer service
    Shop frequently at Jimmy Beans
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Would like to see an option for magnification on the yarn. Better able to determine what I want. Also, search engine could be more specific, example search for acrylic brings up very little to choose from and acrylic not dominant in choices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love your store and all that you do. Stay fabulous!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love all that JBW is and has become! Your customer service is phenomenal and I really enjoy shopping using the coupon codes and Beans Bucks! Thank you!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is the only place that I could find several patters of chiffon ribbon yarn. Helped me a lot.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Would like to see more items displayed on the screen when browzing items.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have no idea how or why, but my order was completely botched. I ordered 3 skeins of yarn in their exclusive madelinetosh color. They sent an email saying they only had 2 skeins in stock. I specified another color to substitute. They sent only the substitution, and not the other 2 skeins. I'm not sure why they thought this is what I wanted. When I called back to find out what happened. The woman that helped me was extremely nice & apologetic. She offered a discount, but that wasn't what I was hoping to accomplish. I needed the color that I originally ordered, but somehow the other 2 skeins were no longer available. I wouldn't have placed an order at all if the exclusive color wasn't available at the time of ordering. I love Jimmy Bean's, and small businesses in general. I hate to give negative feedback, but I'm totally disappointed by this entire exchange. I will however order again & hope for the best. Hopefully this was just an isolated issue.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Good products; excellent prices; reasonable shipping. The one time in the past I did have to call your customer service, your people were friendly, efficient and handled the problem quite well.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have shopped at Jimmy Bean's many times and they always meet my expectations! They have so many yarns to chose from and they have super quick shipping! I'm always surprised at how quickly my purchase arrives! I will shop at Jimmy Beans again and again!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Love everything about Jimmy Beans Wool!!!!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I wish I didn't have to put in my email address and password 3x in order to place an order. It seems redundant.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I'd like to be able to search for yarn using more variables and keywords more effectively. For instance, enter not only the major yarn type, like wool, but also the minor yarn type, like silk, and get consistent results.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Jimmy Beans Wool has one of the most incredible selections of yarns anywhere on the internet. Their service was wonderful and prompt. I had a bit of a glitch on my first order (not their fault), but they answered me immediately and took care of everything without any problem whatsoever. They are turning out to be my go-to source for yarns since there are no yarn shops within 50 miles of me other than the big box stores with the generic yarns.
    Apr 18, 2014
    This was my second purchase with Jimmy Beans Wool, and it was the same smooth experience as the first.There are no specialty wool shops within 75 miles of me, so I am grateful for being able so access so many quality yards easily and dependably.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Another vendor wanted $12.50 to ship a $6 pattern. Glad I googled the pattern name!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Overall, this was a very good experience. My only complaint about shopping with Jimmy Beans is that I think their web site is terrible,. Once you have chosen a brand you want to look at, it should be way easier to find the item category you want. Instead, the page is cluttered with too many other things so only a couple of items are shown and you have to keep clicking "more" to get to what you want. I know this is a problem specific to JBW, because I have spent plenty of time looking at other comparable web sites such as WEBS that work much better. Frankly, it is just that the customer service people at JBW are so great that I keep coming back. (even though on this order I did not need to contact them)
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I love JBW! Great selection, great customer service, and great rewards.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Really great website and excellent customer service. Great rewards, too.