Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

04/15/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 445 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2013 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

So glad you guys had this in stock! Easy transaction and I'll definitely be back.
    Every order is fastest delivery i have ever experienced. Quality of yarn is always top of the line and no mistakes are ever made on my order.
    Love, LOVE JBW! They always have what I want, and the prices are almost always the best I can find online or in physical stores. Employees are fantastic and really work to provide great customer satisfaction. Highly recommend JBW!
    Excel ant customer service
    Only complaint I have is that every time I order from you, I have trouble with the website acknowledging my account. Hope it does not happen again.
    Always love seeing the coupons applied at check out! This is a great program and keeps me coming back! And recommending to friends.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have ongoing frustrations with this site all due to the hideous truly hideous checking out process. I have lost rewards, i have forfeited coupons, i experience the rewards and coupons as overly complicated to redeem. and if you go back or forward, you can end up as I have with paypal holding onto your money anyway. This is the ONLY site for which this happens to me and thus I often go elsewhere. If they would make this easier they would find me loyal instead of going elsewhere more than half the time. it makes me sad. And they SAY on customer service that they will take care of things, but they DON'T. The last four times I have used this site, I have asked myself why do I bother. The irritation is cumulative. And I am NOT a novice online shopper!!!! I am educated and tech savvy and this site for check out is OVERLY Literal OVERLY backwards, forwards, next next, blah blah....
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I wish you would list the ply(ies) in the description and allow zoom in the pictures. I do not like singles and have accidentally purchased several because the description was not clear.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Always fair and very helpful
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I'm happy with their selection and promptness of delivery
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Jimmy Beans Wool is one of my favorite on-line shopping experiences. I love their selection of yarn and the service I receive. I will continue to shop at Jimmy Beans Wool.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Will continue to shop at Jimmy Beans Wool.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    JBW is my LYS and I live 500 miles away. You always have exactly what I am looking for. Your customer is service is absolutely the best!!!! Your staff goes out of their way to help me, emailing back and forth until I am sure I have chosen the correct yarn for my next project. JBW has saved me when I have run out of yarn while traveling, shipping to me all over the United States. I can't say enough about how wonderful you are. I even lost a purchase and JBW replaced the yarn at no charge to me, who does that???? Thank you JBW, I am a customer for life!
    Apr 13, 2014
    JBW is the best in customer service, product availability and product choice. JBW is my go to yarn shop. Love them!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I have been so pleased with this website. In Aurora over the past 13 years, three yarn shops have closed. I am so thrilled to have found Jimmy Beans Wool! Just love it!
    Apr 13, 2014
    Totally my most favorite website. Excellent service. Wonderful selection. Love you Jimmy Beans Wool!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great! I love Jimmy Beans Wool website, variety and customer service is excellent.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I couldn't track my purchase..the tracking said delivery for April 7th, I didn't expect it before end of week, which I got it on Thursday, the tracking wasn't kept up to date. Also, I am a winner of the day 9 giveaway and have yet to receive my prize, through All Free Knitting..
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great store - always one of the first places I look! Appreciate the credit and free shipping policy.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    So far, the customer service is comparable to my local yarn shop! Very pleased, pleasure to do business with.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    They have timely service, and good quality products. I absolutely LOVE their line of special Lorna's Laces dyed yarns.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I love shopping at the store, they have such a unique selection of yarns and really neat gift ideas, too. I`m also a huge fan of the exclusive Lornas Laces colors!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Web site offers easy and rapid navigation and is most user-friendly. Wide selection of items I want to purchase make my shopping a pleasant and efficient experience.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I've always been pleased with the wide selection of quality yarns, their availability, and accurate order fulfillment from Jimmy Beans! This company is a definite go-to yarn source for my mail order purchases. ( I live in a geographically remote area, and the majority of my purchases are ordered through the mail.)
  • Mar 14, 2014
    You guys are the best.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I have nothing but the best to say about Jimmy Beans wool, The shipping used to be very prompt, but the last two shipments took over two weeks after the store shipped the order