Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

04/23/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 447 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2013 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Apr 23, 2014
    You guys are just awesome. I know that you ship quickly and that makes me happy. I've never had a problem with Jimmy Beans Wool. Keep up the excellent work
  • Apr 23, 2014
    i love them
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Jimmy Beans is the best yarn shop in the world!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I signed in, and put things in my cart to think about when I wanted to place the order. I didn't like the fact that everything was removed from my cart because I signed out. I also don't appreciate not receiving any type of coupons even though I've made several purchases. You expect too much from your customers, and I search other websites that offer discounts on the yarns I want before using yours.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    My friends and I continue to be very happy with our experiences with Jimmy Beans Wool.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Love doing business with you
  • Apr 21, 2014
    There needs to be the option to enlarge the photo to see the fiber detail of the yarn
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I love jimmy beans wool, I have shopped there for years, both online and in the store. They are always helpful
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Best shop ever
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love your store and all that you do. Stay fabulous!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is the only place that I could find several patters of chiffon ribbon yarn. Helped me a lot.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Every order is fastest delivery i have ever experienced. Quality of yarn is always top of the line and no mistakes are ever made on my order.
    Apr 23, 2014
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool-they are one of my favorite sources for Cascade Yarns.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    People at Jimmy Beans Wool are very friendly and seem to love what they do!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love your site!!!!
    Love jimmy beans wool
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I love their choices of yarns and fabrics. Price is better than most shops. Things they can improve is website to have better product pictures.
    Apr 21, 2014
    They sent my order very quickly. I was not expected to receive so soon. I appreciated their fast service.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    I enjoyed my shopping experience with Jimmy Beans Wool & the wide selection of yarn available.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Always a pleasure
    Apr 21, 2014
    Thank you for consistently having the product i am searching for & your great service
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    The perfect online shopping experience
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Although products are pricier than some, the quality and service is always high. Plus discounts and credits are offered which defrays some of the cost. I love Jimmy Beans Wool.