Fairytale Brownies Reviews

04/15/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 484 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

Good but a little expensive.
    1 recipient was dropped and I had to go through the order process all over again for the 3rd order.
    Received them as a gift and prefer this type of gift for others
    I order the Sprite 48 pack every year when I attend work out of state. The recipients look forward and relish its delivery every time. thank you!
    I heard about this company from the radio station 93.3 and i have sent it 3 times since to people for a thank you, a bereavement and now a get well. Its yummy than flowers!
    Received the brownies as a Get Well Gift and loved the product and the ability to freeze and save them.
    makes a great gift.
    This is an exceptional product!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    These are delicious, super fun to receive, and I especially loved the sprites because they were small...just enough for a few bites and then onto the next flavor.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am looking forward to TASTING them and I hope my nieces and their families enjoy their Easter gifts. I liked the choice of the bars as one of the children has food allergies.I got a present for myself too!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Order for son' birthday every year and as celebration gifts. Love the product.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I had a good experience with purchasing these brownies and they are good.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The sight is not as user friendly as it could be..I had trouble finding a gift that included what I wanted, finding flavorers for brownies was challenging, and it was visual hard to follow. The product is the bomb as I remember. So I'm ordering for the holiday..
    Best brownies ever!
    Everyone loves them!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    THEY ARE DELICIOUS. MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVED THEM. THIS BEING A RARE OCCASION WHEN EVERYONE LOVES A DESSERT!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    This order was purchased as a gift.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I typed the building name but the web form kept changing it. I tried it several different ways and then it kept looping between selecting the address and entering it. I finally canceled it and the web page showed the desired address.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    The products are extremely well presented and are delicious. Anyone will be delighted to receive this gift. It is particularly difficult with xchoco-holics, as they want to order all the time.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Excellent product, super customer service
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Really like the diversity of coupons/savings available. Just wish shipping would be lower, as by the time it's added in, doesn't seem like such a bargain. However, the product is a great one.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Another happy receiver of a Fairytale Brownie gift. After sending them to my college kids for the second time, I sent some to my out-of-state daughter. She said they were delicious! Coming from someone who bakes, this was high praise.