Fairytale Brownies Reviews

04/17/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 485 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Feb 21, 2014
    I had rec'd a gift card from my mom at Christmas 2012. When I went to use card I did not see where to put card #. Called Customer Service - was told you had discontinued the cards. But the lady - sorry don't remember her name - walked me thru completing my order online and immediately took order number and applied my gift card. Quite awesome!
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Received Fairytale Brownies for a gift and was so impressed that when I wanted to send a thank you gift, this is the company I wanted to use. Very impressed with the product.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    I never tried before bought as gift hopefully it's great.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Great product. Gluten free next?
  • Feb 20, 2014
    very good..i have started sending them as gifts since i recieved a box as a gift and fell in love..great presentation..shipping is a bit costly
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Love the product but a little pricey on so e items
  • Feb 19, 2014
    i am very happy with the product, however i have purchased 3 items in the last month and feel i should have gotten some type of coupon or discount
  • Feb 19, 2014
    I hope this is going to but a great product. But it listed for $10 less than what I paid. I didn't like that!!
  • Feb 19, 2014
    I love that I can add my business logo to cards. I hate that I have to re upload it almost every time. Ordering by phone was terrible 50% of the time. Online has been much easier since you made the changes. Thank you.
    Quick and easy
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Best on the market
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Just love the packaging and the pricing. Wonderful!
    Feb 20, 2014
    They taste like brownies are supposed to, just the right amount of gooey! Great great flavors fresh tasting just fantastic!
  • Feb 13, 2014
    Feb 21, 2014
    I bougt brownies to send to USA from abroad. They arrived on time and the people who received them say they are delicious. I am very satisfied with the purchase and the service. Good tracking and arrived earlier than expected
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Very convenient. You should offer free shipping when a person orders multiple purchases or frequent visitors.
    Feb 20, 2014
    Everything ordered was sent as gifts. People thought the items were good. Your Valentine product was greatly appreciated by an 11 year old boy. His parents thought the brownies were delicious and the packaging was really good. I believe they will begin ordering your product.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    These brownies taste great! So good!
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Easy to use.Easy to see products availableEasy to do multiple purchases to multiple locations
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Feb 19, 2014
    I heard about Fairy Tale Brownies from a satisfied friend and decided to try them by ordering as a gift . Although I am not close by to see or taste the product, the recipient was very pleased! She said they were delicious. I was also very happy to find a variety of items offered in your Sale category ! That helped make my decision to purchase them easy.Thank you,Lois
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Feb 21, 2014
    My order being shipped to Waynesville, NC was held up by the snow. I tracked it and saw it had made it to Ashville. the delay was unavoidable.
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Best brownies I have ever eaten!!!
    Best brownies ever!!