Fairytale Brownies Reviews

04/18/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 485 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Feb 12, 2014
    I was recomended by a friend, and I have told my familly and friends about how yummie fairytale brownies are!!
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Fairytale Brownies has incredible Customer Service. There brownies have become a huge hit among my clients and I use them regularly when sending out a house warming gift after all my closings. They designed a classy silver tin with our company logo on it which keeps our name in front of our customers. Elvera Rose - Texas Dreams Real Estate (817)366-4663
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Fairytale Brownies is my go-to gift for friends and family on special occasions or "just because." Ordering is so quick and easy. Not only are there many items and special packaging to choose from, but the sweets themselves are over-the-top delicious! Always a big hit.
    LOVE LOVE your product and your service! Recommend to EVERYONE!Rosa
  • Feb 12, 2014
    I have heard a lot about them from people, especially my sister. She gives them to a lot of people. Everyone she gives them to says they are fabulous. So I am going to try them, even though frankly I don't need to be eating brownies.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    I have tried these brownies before and they are amazing! My mom is having a rough week and I knew these brownies would put a smile on her face, just in time for Valentine's Day.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Love the Brownies! Been to the Chandler site many times.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Shipping expenses are ridiculous through your company. Everything else is wonderful including the product but I would be discouraged from ordering anything again because of this.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Your products are great - love the ease of ordering and the quality upon arrival.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    These are hands down the BEST Brownies I have ever had...
  • Feb 11, 2014
    I think you have a quality product and fast delivery service. I really like your variety packs of morsels and cookies so the customer can have one of each flavor.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    I used to live by the companies headquarters, and have been hooked ever since. No matter where I live, I will always seek out my fairytale brownies. Also, when i see them in a store (at checkout) I always smile! Thanks to everyone there for such a great job!
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Love the taste of their products
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Everyone loves brownies! And, to get them as a special birthday gift is a wonderful surprise.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    clients really like these brownies
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Easy fast and clear photos
  • Feb 11, 2014
    I WAS CONFUSED by all the Brownie companies...trying to find Fairytalebrownies.com. It took a bit of time to scroll through and just click one of them to get to you.I also did not see my $10 discount come up when I clicked on the brownie selection. I don't think I received it at all. 2 selections at 30.00 each without the discount...and my final price was $77.00. Plus shipping doesn't look like I received it.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Delicious - I was given it as a Christmas Gift from a Client. This is why I came to this site
    Love the brownies!