PartSelect Reviews

04/15/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1152 reviews.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2013 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 12, 2014
    Fast and easy for appliance parts replacement!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    they are very easy to order from and very quick on getting your parts to you
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Your website was easy to use. The part I needed was easy to locate. Good picture and description.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Easy to find product and order
  • Apr 12, 2014
    COULD NOT FIND PART USING SEARCH BY DESCRIPTION FOR FILTER?
  • Apr 12, 2014
    quick and easy to find part
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I was told by a repair person it would be $240 to repair my dishwasher. I did a search, found the site, and it was the easiest experience. I immediately found part based on trouble shooting, got the part ordered and was so easy, even had a how to video first to show how simple it would be to install. I just received the part today, earlier than expected, took no time to install even though I was a little intimidated. Now the dishwasher works great. Best experience I've had in a long time.
    was easy to use thanks
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I hope the part I ordered will be the right one. I am getting company for Easter and I really need my microwave.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Good company to purchase repair parts from. Site is well laid out and easy to find the needed part.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Parts are better priced here than in the local shop for them! Hopefully they will arrive quickly and we can complete the repairs on our dryer.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Partselects website is so easy to find what your looking for. This will be my first stop nex time I need an appliance part.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    need another psrt now need topsy shipping again
  • Apr 4, 2014
    This is my first visit/experience with this site. Hopefully, the replacement microwave turntable plate isthe correst one for my GE microwave
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I was very impressed and thankful for their how to video showing how to replace the seal on my dishwasher! That is what made the sale for me. I didn't even bother to look elsewhere, I typed in my washer model number and their website came up with a how to video and they get my business! Way to go PartSelect! Thank You
    Apr 12, 2014
    Awesome Products, great website I truly appreciate your how to videos and your great fast shipping. Thanks
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Very easy to use this site. I have not ideas for improvement. Thanks
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Found the part I required and had fast and easy checkout.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Your website only gives me a list of problems with the range, and not one of them is my problem. All 3 parts ordered will replace the original parts which have burnt on scorches which cannot be cleaned, we've found. We are fixing up a house to sell, and these burnt parts would be a turnoff to prospects.