1A Auto Parts Reviews

04/18/2014
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4547 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.”
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2013 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Apr 18, 2014
    Very easy to use site. Have not had a problem with any of my purchases nor have not found an item . Prices can't be beat!
    Free shipping is good.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Really good prices and easy to order
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I loved the afford prices to wide range of parts.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good products and company.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    why is 2nd day air so expensive?
  • Apr 18, 2014
    the utube video was very helpful,thank you
  • Apr 18, 2014
    the video sold me on this purchase very well done
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I loved that there was a how-to video so I knew I was getting the correct part, how I needed to install it, and I have a reference to use if I need it when installing the part.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Second purchase of window regulator for Jeep in several months... 1st experience went great, have high hopes for this on, as well. parts arrived as expected and installed according to video
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I am very pleased with a process and signing up for an account...I watched the video on how to replace the mirror which I ordered.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Awesome website! Great Youtube Videos.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very easy to use site. Found what I needed at an amazing price. Thank you!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I found 1A Auto Parts to have the best online auto parts prices. Don't bust your knuckles looking anywhere else, 1A Auto Parts , great prices, great experience.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Decided to use your sight after finding your self help advice on you tube for my 2002 ford mustang.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love your videos. Without them I wouldn't have bought the part. Now I know I can fix the problem and the parts are good and cheap. Win/win
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have watched their repair videos before and found them helpful; so, I was willing to try shopping with them. I have found cheaper prices; however, I prefer a quality product instead. Therefore, I am awaiting this first purchase.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The last few purchases that I have made with you left me satisfied.
    I love this website
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I bought parts before I was happy. I expect this will be the same experience.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    good video on Youtube where i saw ad