eFaucets.com Reviews

04/19/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 527 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Feb 1, 2014
    Repeat Customer. Always satisfied with my purchases and with in problems.
  • Feb 1, 2014
    Easy to order. Will have to wait to rate shipping and quality of product.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    hope the faucet works as well as your website :)
  • Jan 31, 2014
    QUick easy shopping, super checkout. WIll use again.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    I just ordered the faucet, so I have no opinion about the quality and shipping - etc. If bizrate wants to find out whether I am a satisfied customer, you'll have to wait a few weeks. The site was easy to use.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Buying through efaucets saved us around $150 over buying locally. I'm happy!
  • Jan 30, 2014
    First time user; too early to evaluate
  • Jan 30, 2014
    I was finally able to solve my shower delemma through the live chat with Andrea! She was awesome and I ended up calling her direct and show was even MORE helpful. Don't lose that employee........she's a keeper! Thanks again Andrea!
  • Jan 30, 2014
    Shipping costs on other sites doubled the price.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    Great site. But....Prices a bit higher than another online plumbing supply...but the 5% coupon and free shipping helped.
    Unable to collect on the 5per cent discount offered
  • Jan 23, 2014
    haven't received product to know if its what I ordered
    Jan 31, 2014
    Has not been installed as of yet
  • Jan 22, 2014
    need more informations dimensions...for examples K-4774-7 w131/2 and l 17 1/2.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Item easy to find and good price
    Feb 1, 2014
    efaucet performed well- Item was caught in weather delay
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Online shopping very easy
    Feb 1, 2014
    Great Service & Delivery
  • Jan 16, 2014
    Your live customer chat didn't work for me. Clicked on it, and it was unresponsive. When I did finally get a representative, we were disconnected and I couldn't retrieve the conversation.
  • Jan 14, 2014
    Jan 31, 2014
    Very pleased with the promptness of receiving the ordered toilet seat.
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Jan 31, 2014
    The portion of the order I received is very nice. But I need the rest of the order which (I placed eightteen days ago) so I can schedule my plumber.
  • Jan 9, 2014
    My concern is that the items (made of porcelain) may be damaged in shipment. I read the "fine print" in the purchase agreement. Basically, if the toilet is damaged in shipment, I have very little recourse. If the box is damaged and I refuse shipment, efaucets.com could say that the product itself was fine and charge me the return shipping and the restocking fee. If there is no visible damage to the box and the product is damaged, efaucets.com is not liable for the damage. I want to hire their lawyers!
    Jan 31, 2014
    I purchased this item after researching online for a 12" rough-in toilet which could be retrofitted for an existing 14" rough-in. This Toto toilet is a trooper! The plumber was impressed with the ease of installation and the purchase price. I was impressed with gaining of 3.5 inches of space in front of the toilet since the prior 12" rough-in toilet was not an elongated seat and this one is. The toilet arrived safely and on time; so far it operates perfectly.