Faucet Depot Reviews

04/22/2014
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 227 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Apr 21, 2014
    Like the many choices of products
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Well organized, easy to find parts.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I looked at several websites and yours had the lowest rate. Your site was easy to use. Shipment is $0!!!! That's awesome! Thanks!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Best selections and pricing
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Have bought from this company several times and I am very happy with my purchases
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Not much to say until the product arrives! So far, so good!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    easy to make a purchase with a good price.
    Great place to shop for faucets. Fast and easy!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my first experience with Faucet Depot. The product that I purchased was recommended by a friend (who received a recommendation from a commercial plumbing supplier). The pricing was a consideration for making the decision to purchase. As well as, knowing about the product's reliability.
    Wonderful web site...
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great parts site. Easy to navigate and find what your looking for.Great prices.Very satisfied.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Ordering Process was easy, I need product as soon as possible and you offered next day delivery. I wish I could have spoken to customer service representative to confirm shipping and delivery date. I'm hoping I'll get my merchandise on Tuesday April 15.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I have now ordered plumbing fixtures twice through Faucet Depot and all products have been delivered as ordered and on time. I will use them again and recommend them to my friends for their plumbing needs.
    Outstanding online service.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Very Satisfied
    Apr 21, 2014
    Would recommend to anyone!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I pretty much make 90% of my purchases from Faucet Depot. I am very happy with their web siteand how easy it is to use. I only wish I had known about them before I remodeled my house.Their prices are very competitive. They pretty much have everything I need.
    Apr 20, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    To find a repair/maintainance part for a twenty year old shower control really surprised me. In a good way.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Easy and Fast ordering process with no complications
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I was very happy with their selection of replacement parts. Their prices are great as well!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    The plastic clamshell Pfister faucet renewal kit package came apart inside the shipping box. Small parts like washers and escutcheons were loose and rattling around in the bigger shipping box.