Faucet Depot Reviews

04/18/2014
Faucet Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet Depot is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 226 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Faucet Depot

2006 Winner

Faucet Depot Rating

More About Faucet Depot

Recent Reviews for Faucet Depot

• Apr 18, 2014
    Have bought from this company several times and I am very happy with my purchases
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Not much to say until the product arrives! So far, so good!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    easy to make a purchase with a good price.
    Great place to shop for faucets. Fast and easy!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my first experience with Faucet Depot. The product that I purchased was recommended by a friend (who received a recommendation from a commercial plumbing supplier). The pricing was a consideration for making the decision to purchase. As well as, knowing about the product's reliability.
    Wonderful web site...
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great parts site. Easy to navigate and find what your looking for.Great prices.Very satisfied.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Ordering Process was easy, I need product as soon as possible and you offered next day delivery. I wish I could have spoken to customer service representative to confirm shipping and delivery date. I'm hoping I'll get my merchandise on Tuesday April 15.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I have now ordered plumbing fixtures twice through Faucet Depot and all products have been delivered as ordered and on time. I will use them again and recommend them to my friends for their plumbing needs.
    Outstanding online service.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Second time using this merchant. Excellent pricing.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Need to work on the site search results - if I hadn't used a call taker or chat I wouldn't have located the parts. Very professional and knowledgeable staff, but that costs money.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Faucet depot genuinely offers great prices, better than Home Depot, Lowes etc., and more choice. I have used them many time for home remodeling projects and always pleased with outcome.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Love the product. Am not very capable with online purchasing, but this was super easy!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    To find a repair/maintainance part for a twenty year old shower control really surprised me. In a good way.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Easy and Fast ordering process with no complications
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I was very happy with their selection of replacement parts. Their prices are great as well!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great price, good product review
    Apr 10, 2014
    Excellent product. Not plastic like the other brands. Very pleased.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    The plastic clamshell Pfister faucet renewal kit package came apart inside the shipping box. Small parts like washers and escutcheons were loose and rattling around in the bigger shipping box.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Easy and quick!
    Apr 10, 2014
    I haven't installed my shower head and massager yet, but plan yo soon. Everything else is fine. I do wish it had come with the shower arm and flange so that I didn't have to purchase separatly.