Chinese Herbs Direct Reviews

04/23/2014
Chinese Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chinese Herbs Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 207 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Chinese Herbs Direct Rating

More About Chinese Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Chinese Herbs Direct

• Apr 23, 2014
    Quick and convenient check out. Lots of high quality products.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I wish the photos of the product were bigger so I could read the label on the bottle easier
    it works for me
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Easy to use, good for hard to find products, fast shipping
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The check out button doesn't work. Please fix. Thanks!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    prices higher than other chinese outlets
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was disappointed the better value amount for my product is on back order.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good products at great prices!...
  • Apr 16, 2014
    They never ever answer their phone. They do not return phone messages. They do respond well to email. I would like to be able to separate the shipping into two different addresses. Great product selection. Slow to ship compounded material.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Excellent company, stock and service!
    Easy to navigate your site based on health issues
    Very large selection of hard to find Chinese herbs
    Lots of options at great prices
    iI AM CONCEARNED THAT THE 5-6 DAYS SHIPPING WILL NOT BE HONORED AND I HAVE NO TELEPHONE NUMBER TO VERIFY.A TELEPHONE NUMBER WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.I WILL ONLY BE AT THIS ADDRESS FOR A SHORT TIME. MY CELL , 231-203-3340
    Apr 22, 2014
    I WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH OUR ORDER, WE WILL ORDER AGAIN AS NEEDED.IT WOULD HOWEVER BE NICE IF OF SOME SORT OF BONUSES COULD BE MADE FOR REPEATING CUSTOMERS.ANOTHER NICE POSSIBILITY WOULD BETO HAVE SAMPLE PACKAGES FOR SALE, OF THREE TO FIVE PRODUCTS OF CUSTOMERS CHOICE SO, CUSTOMERS COULD FIRST TRY THE PRODUCTS OUT BEFORE ORDERING LARGER AMOUNTS.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great experience thus far with both purchases. I really like the product, especially the cost.
    Apr 21, 2014
    No comment
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I'v not receive the product, so I have no idea about it.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    easy-to-maneuver website, good product selection, very good shipping, packaging & delivery ... thanks ! ... the check-out procedure however could use a little help - especially w/credit card transactions - a bit slow, cumbersome, and i had to keep repeating & double-checking things ... but anyway, good stuff - you were referred by a local business owner.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    I'm still waiting on the order.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I was very pleased with my first order couple of months ago. Package arrived in 3 days Great..Enjoyed the tea plus my blood sugar dropped to normal readings Thank you
    Apr 14, 2014
    all that I ordered arrived safe and sound. This is my second order and I have been pleased with both order. Thank You very much.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Easy to navigate website. Check out was a breeze. Recieved my order in a quick & timely manner. A++++++