Grand Wine Cellar Reviews

04/15/2014
Grand Wine Cellar Ratings and User Reviews. Grand Wine Cellar is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 48 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Grand Wine Cellar Rating

More About Grand Wine Cellar

Recent Reviews for Grand Wine Cellar

Great Online Service
    email is rsparago@aol.com. I was given a coupon for shipping after my last purchase (last week). I tried to use it today and the site said it expired 1/31/14. Why would you send a coupon in April that expired in January? Disappointing.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have been looking all over for AnCnoc 16, and Grand Wine was the only place I found it. I am SOOO happy!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Rating this merchant was based on availability of product and shipping costs. I will purchase more in the future after transaction is fulfilled satisfactorily.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Better than other sites of the same type that I visited
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Always been very good service
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Really like this company! Thank you!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    Grand Wine Cellar......GREAT!!!!!!SHIPPING CHARGES.......sucks....$$
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Easy to use and quick.
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Tasmanian distillery Sullivan's Cove has been named the world's best single malt whisky at the World Whiskies Award held on Thursday night in London.Sullivan's Cove's French Oak Cask variety was judged the global winner, as well as Australia's best, from a high-quality pool of single malt entries. They included Scotland's Bunnahabain, Aberfeldy, Glenkinchie and Glenlivet distilleries, as well as Japanese powerhouse Yamazaki.Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/top-drop/tassie-whisky-named-worlds-best-single-malt-20140321-357lc.html#ixzz2wd2p4DLp
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Your online store had a type of liquor that I couldn't find anywhere else on line. This place is the best!!!
    Mar 25, 2014
    I had a very good experience ordering and receiving my purchase from Grand Wine Cellar. My only complaint is that the liquor box looked slightly used. However, when contacting the company they said that they had no more boxes to send me.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Thank you I found the wine I was looking for.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I love grand wine cellar and always go back to it for quickness ordering and finding what I want. The only thing i would comment on is that i have only received 2 coupons for a discount on my purchase in the 4 years I bought from them, I wish I got at least 1 a year since I purchase about4-5x a year
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    2005 Chenin Blanc is my favorite wine of all time. This wine did not meet my expectations. I had one glass and disposed of the rest. It was syrupy and much too sweet. I could tell it had been opened and rebottled. That was disappointing to me. I wanted the original unopened bottle. I would have preferred to pay additional and have the bottle intact. I paid $40 (including shipping) for a bottle of wine that wasn't even worth $10 and that I didn't enjoy.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    search feature was quick and easy to use. looking for specific vintage of 2009 Haut Medoc as part of the NY Times virtual wine tasting program.
    Decent site. Offer more deals
  • Mar 12, 2014
    enjoy their selection of wine
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Easy to navigate site
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Great price on your Cannonau red wine!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    This site was so easy to use! I don't care for the design of the website, however I LOVE the selection of items they had!! It was exactly what I needed! :)