Smilox.com Reviews

04/18/2014
Smilox.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smilox.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Smilox.com Rating

More About Smilox.com

Recent Reviews for Smilox.com

Easy to use. Cannot comment on much else as this is the first time using the site.
    Very satisfied with smilox denture cleaner, the only cleaner I will ever use. Always order from smilox.com, it is the best.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am very happy with this site and their products. I have ordered from them previously and will do so again. Best prices and no shipping,wow!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Haven't tried it yet
  • Apr 5, 2014
    All went great, can't wait to get order now.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great prices and great service!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Would like it better if you used paypal.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    A good product at a good price with fast shipping.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    The ordering process was quick and easy. I have not received the order yet since I just ordered it 10 minutes ago. But if the shipping process was as fast as the ordering was, I would give Smilox 5 stars!
    Apr 9, 2014
    Smilox went above and beyond in a very fast manner to correct a problem with my order. Order was shipped out within 48 hours. I give Smilox an A+....I will order again from them and you should too!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Wonderful products and very reasonable prices and excellent customer service!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I will wait until delivery to comment
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    price for the items is quite good.I think delively fees are a little expensive for the size and weight of the package I received.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    So far I am very satisfied with this company. I just wish they accepted paypal
    Apr 2, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my product order. I got my package quicker then expected.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I was very pleased with how quickly my first order several months ago came.
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Very nice to deal with - no problems.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    love whiter teeth.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Pretty cool online shop = a lot cheaper buying whitening supplies from them vs my dentist!
  • Mar 13, 2014
    I hope my first time shopping experience is great. There is no phone number for company.
    Mar 23, 2014
    The product that I purchased did not whiten my teeth. In stead it made them look dull. My teeth well maintained by my dentist and myself. I have been a user of Nite White teeth whitener for the last 5 year ( using only 2x yearly). I thought this product would replace the nite white product but it seems to be nothing but peroxide and noting else. I don't think I will purchase that product again. I dont think the quality of the product was good at all and I Idont believe this product is worth its name.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    I asked if the 4 syringes at $16.99 were the same as $24.99. Answer was that the product was the same but there was no explanation for the $8 difference so I still didn't know which product to order.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    very good and efficient service. nice job.
    Mar 14, 2014