PullsDirect.com Reviews

04/20/2014
PullsDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. PullsDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 112 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

PullsDirect.com Rating

More About PullsDirect.com

Recent Reviews for PullsDirect.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    So far it's been a nice shopping experience. Website was easy to navigate, and checkout was easy. If I knew the item number I could just enter it in the search field and it came up with the correct item. My only complaint, and a reason I hesitated to shop with them, is the restocking fee. It boiled down to good prices and a good web reputation vs having a restocking fee. Hopefully I won't need to return anything.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I had to call the toll free number (which was prominent) because the discount would not register at checkout. Randall was most helpful in assisting me. Generally, it is quite frustrating when there is this kind of experience. PullsDirect.com made the process very simple and, as a result, I will shop with them again.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great site good prices
    Nice selection of pulls. Good Quality. Reliable source of quality products.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Very happy with first order, made on friends recommendation. Shopped again and enjoyed the experience..
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I've been looking for new drawer pulls for my dresser for quite awhile. I found this site today and was impressed with the selection they had. I was able to find everything I wanted. I will use this site again.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I hope the filling of the order & the shipping will be as quick as the other direct websites.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I loved the ease of finding and ordering my product. I used the chat assist twice and was very pleased with the help, bother were very helpful. Now I can't wait to get them.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Nice experience! Thank you very much.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I like seeing how many hinges are available to order since I needed quite a few the last time and Home Depot ran out plus cost more and did not have everything I wanted.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Very happy with the quality of the pulls I ordered.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Great purchase - cabinet knobs matched the description, were reasonably priced and were delivered on time.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Best price availability and delivery
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Trying to correct my Visa number was a little difficult
    Apr 10, 2014
    I am 76 years old and far from having carpenter skills. This was so easy to install I accomplished it myself. Love the product. Price and help from chat was very welcome
    Apr 10, 2014
    My purchase arrived on time, in great condition and look great on my cabinets.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I would like to evaluate this company AFTER I receive the product. If I receive the product that I expect to receive than I will be happy!
    Apr 11, 2014
    I ordered and PAID for 2 cabinet pulls on March 29th and STILL have not received them. I probably should have canceled the whole order! Very disappointed.

From PullsDirect.com

We apologize that your order has been back ordered with the manufacturer and for the inconvenience that it has caused you. We work hard with our vendors to provide accurate and live stock feeds to better assist our customers in their purchasing ... Read full response »
  • Mar 27, 2014
    No problem. Lower shipping cost than Handlesets.com
    Apr 14, 2014
    Service was good excepe for routing/shipping information which was not updated
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great
    Apr 6, 2014
    Thanks for great product and timely delivery
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Lots of variety, site easy to use, good prices
    Apr 10, 2014
    The site was easy to use with a wide assortment to choose from. After placing the order I realized I missed something so I called immediately and the helpful customer service rep corrected my order. Everything arrived on time. We got stainless knobs and cup pulls for our kitchen and they are just the look my husband wanted. The only issue we had was the bolts with the cup pulls were tool short to be secure on our drawers. But the knobs had longer bolts so we had enough to swap. The cup pulls really need to come with longer bolts to begin with. We purchased knobs and handles in oil rubbed bronze and chrome and are happy with how everything looks. I would definitely use this site again or recommend.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Expected prices to be a bit lower since it is direct. Found lower price on another site, but shipping was not free. Overall, will use site again.