Ink Technologies Reviews

04/18/2014
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1338 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

2013 Winner

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Apr 17, 2014
    Quick and easy to find and order my printer cartridges, and the prices are the best I've found online.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I did get a bad toner last time, but it was taken care of quickly
    i have no comments
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I find the cartriges to be satisfactary and I can easily find my way to the ordering page. It seems to me that the rewards program is not clear.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    have no experience this is first purchase
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The site was easy to use and the price was right. We will see whether the product is of good quality upon delivery. We will see whether they can deliver within 4 days upon delivery.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    This is my second order for these cartridges from Inktechnologies.I have had bad experience with other brands but the cartridges I received previously from Inktechnologies have worked exceptionally well.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    i feel comfortable ordering with you
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love that I can login and reorder what I need. It is so quick easy and amazing prices!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very easy company to do business with. Offers good product at excellent price.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I'm interested in seeing how these ink replacements compare to the original. I've never used remanufactured cartridges before.
    Easy site. Good prices. Prompt delivery
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I appreciate the service.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    THEY HAVE GREAT PRICES ON TONERS.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good company, very efficient.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It's a bit premature to rate your services until we see the length of time for actual delivery and the actual quality of the cartridge.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is an outstanding company to purchase any ink needed.
    so far so good!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Great product and i received it faster than I was expecting.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    There was confusion on may part as to when the order would be processed . My printed confirmation stated that the order date was the 4-4-2014, I didn't receive the my order until the 16th of April. When I called about the order I was told that the order wasn't sent out until the 9th of April,then it went to Fed Ex then to the postal service. There fore the delay in my receiving the order. Fortunately I had ordered early, so I didn't run out of ink. As of this time I have not had time to use the ink product that I ordered, so can't comment on the performance of the product. My address lists both my street address and the P.O. Box number so guess I didn't realize that it would take so long. I'll pay closer next time. That way I'll have a better understanding of the time frame.