Ink Technologies Reviews

04/22/2014
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1300 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

2013 Winner

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Apr 22, 2014
    Discounted Ink prints just as good as full price ink.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I appreciate doing business with INK Technologies; My experience was challenging while verifying specific cartridge-color nomenclature. The following Epson Cartridges may need updating to reflect the Genuine OEM: *T636600,T6366 Epson Ink Cartridge(s) Should read: "Vivid-Light Magenta" NOT(Light Magenta) *T636300,T6363 Epson Ink Cartridge Should read: "Vivid-Magenta NOT, (Magenta)
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Was not able to use coupon or gift card while ordering these items.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I think this is the third toner I've bought from this company and have been very pleased with the toner.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    they were cheaper than buying directly from the manufacturer just 22 miles east of me
  • Apr 22, 2014
    convenience, easy, fast order online
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I am surprised there was not a coupon for free shipping for a new customer.
    ALL TONER PRODUCTS IN ONE PLACE IS A PLUS
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Experience was trouble free and fast. I appreciate that. Anxious to see quality of product, if good, I'll be back.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Thank you. Very easy to find my product number and need.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Keep providing needed printing supplies at low prices! I have recommended you to my friends and co-workers.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Ink Technologies is a great resource for cost effective ink cartridges that work.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Always satified with their ink cartredges. Great prices, and nice incentives like coupons and discounts.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very easy company to do business with. Offers good product at excellent price.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I appreciate the service.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Glad we found your company, so far the toner has been no problem and seems to be just as good as the HP product at 4 times the price. You are saving my company a lot of money.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It was the cost of the toner cartridge which got my attention. Almost half the price of the OEM in the store.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Ink Technologies made the whole experience more than I expected. I will be a customer for a long-long- time.Thanks for your excellent service.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    So far, so good! We have been satisfied with your products.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I appreciate the timely service our business receives from Ink Technologies. They always deliver quickly and their products are great!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    It's a great website to buy toner cartridges. I wish they had smaller items for sale so I could use the free shipping option. My order today for $48, and I was looking to buy a $2 item to be able to receive free shipping, but I could not find one
    Apr 21, 2014