MardiGrasOutlet.com Reviews

04/17/2014
MardiGrasOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. MardiGrasOutlet.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 901 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - MardiGrasOutlet.com

2013 Platinum

MardiGrasOutlet.com Rating

More About MardiGrasOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for MardiGrasOutlet.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HATE DRIVING IN TRAFFIC, AND I GET IT DELIVERED TO MY HOME!WOULD LIKE A COUPON TOO!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SELECTIONS!!!
    Everything I neededfor my new hobby of deco mesh wreaths I found after searching local hobby stores with little success
    We buy fro. You every year when we have our Mardi Gras/cajun coomk out. The guest love all the beads and are excited to see new ones.
    This is a great source of supplies for bars, which is who I work for and what I am ordering this product for. I would recommend this site to anyone who would like novelty items that are unique, and extremely cheap. Loved the shopping experience and looking forward to using this site more in the future!
    Great site, good prices and everything I was looking for :)
    Cute stuff. Wish there were more Crawfish Party options.
    Many items were out of stock, and in the end I bought less then I intended to due to this, however their prices are reasonable as is their timing for shipping.
    Love your store Wish you offered PayPal checkout
    Nice selection of items.
    I am pleased with the experience except for the ordering went slow.
    I was looking specifically for the Oak Grove jambalaya mix. Your business came up first in my search. Will probably order again but would REALLY like to see you use PayPal. It's a much easier and safer method of payment n
    We first came here because of the Hurricane Glasses we needed. While hunting around, I discovered a number of other items for great prices that would enhance our Mardi Gras themed fund raising dinner.
    this was a great buy for us. Happy to have found this company last year.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great value for the price, speedy order processing and delivery! Will definitely order again.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Found what I was looking for since other sites did not have it or were out of stock
    Apr 14, 2014
    I've looked on many other websites for the items I needed and Mardi Gras Outlet had them all at reasonable prices
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    They were great
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I like the variety and ease of ordering from Mardi Gras Outlet.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I received my items very quickly. I am pleased with the overall experience and would use this company again myself and will definitely recommend them to others.