alldaymall Reviews

alldaymall Ratings and User Reviews. alldaymall is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 03/30/2014.

alldaymall Rating

More About alldaymall

Recent Reviews for alldaymall

• Mar 30, 2014
    Can't ask or more at this price, this is the second one I buy for one of my grandsons and I didn't expect it to last as long as it has and have such good features, they love it ans so do their parentszz!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Can't ask or more at this price, this is the second one I buy for one of my grandsons and I didn't expect it to last as long as it has and have such good features, they love it ans so do their parents .
  • Mar 16, 2014
    they have awesome prices an good quality products an the shipping is pretty good you cant ask for much more out of a online company
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Easy to find out and super price.Hope to receive it in 1 week.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    NICE PLACE TO SHOP.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Great Job, Love The Product!! This is the third time I purchased this item.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    quick and easy site to shop through. I will be back as for when I find a good site, I never forget it!
    Mar 20, 2014
    Good product, good service, good company
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Good choice for this price. Highly recommend.
    Mar 23, 2014
    Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Mar 12, 2014
    Your site needs to state items are shipped from China. You list under CONTACT a California address which implies you are located and shipping from California. Import Tariffs apply to goods shipped from Chian.

From alldaymall

Dear TOM SABO, We are apologize for all inconvenience caused to you. Thanks for your suggestion and i have reported it to our relative department.We have different warehouse.The shipping product depends on destination country, the specified item and ... Read full response »
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Easy to find what i need, great customer service! Highly recommended!!!
  • Feb 22, 2014
    im new to ordering online but you made it simple will be using you more.
    Mar 12, 2014
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Awesome site for things I looked for at other sights - yet could NOT find! You had exactly what I needed at prices far lower, and they didn't come from over seas!
  • Feb 20, 2014
    You have great stuff, but you should make the information about the types of batteries used in your equipment more clear.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    I will let you know after I receive product.
    Mar 7, 2014
    not sure yet recieved by somebody else mail brought to wrong address
  • Feb 19, 2014
    awesome experience. can't wait for this come in
  • Feb 16, 2014
    very nice quality,nice sheller
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Feb 24, 2014
    I like trying to contact the customer service and nobody gets back to you returned your call. I was trying to track my package and see if they mailed it out yet I haven't received it. I will never order from a company like this that doesn't respond back to a customer!!!!!!

From alldaymall

Dear customer, Sorry for all inconvenience caused. Any question or help, please feel free to contact us via service@alldaymall.com or Live Chat. We are here 7/24 to assist you, for toll free, it will be available during Office Hour: 10:00am - 6:00pm ... Read full response »
  • Feb 1, 2014
    I love this website. Would recommended to everyone.
    Feb 23, 2014
  • Jan 8, 2014
    Feb 20, 2014
    I didn't receive what the ordered. Didn't know how to get ahold of you. Very disappointed with whole process. So please tell me how this is going to be rectified.

• Dec 6, 2013
    Feb 12, 2014
    Took over three weeks for delivery. Sat in warehouse for over two weeks. Trying to contact alldaymall.com difficult. Had to chat (only way they responded) on line. Attitude! Received product and after leaving on all night only one song out of fifty downloaded. Two weeks after returned product I had to call to get refund