Pampered Tot Reviews

Pampered Tot Ratings and User Reviews. Pampered Tot is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

Recent Reviews for Pampered Tot

• Apr 12, 2014
    Very good online purchasing experience, but did not get everything I was looking for (the accessories were not offered for the stroller purchased).
  • Apr 9, 2014
    i was disappointed that the item i ordered is not available until the summer but i was very pleased with the manner in which they informed me. i got a phone call immediately after my purchase and the person was very nice and straight forward and gave me several options for dealing with the problem.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I love the products on this site but shipping prices are very high.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Glad you had this Bloom 3-in-1 stool in stock. It was sold out everywhere I looked!
  • Mar 13, 2014
    expected shipping and receiving date and time should be made clear.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Perfect in everything except of high international delivery fees.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    not very clear in terms on whether the item is in stock or not. I ordered a car seat, clek, and it just said that it will be arriving weekly from dec - feb 15. so I assume my product is in stock since it's feb 11 now.
  • Feb 4, 2014
    pampered tot is a reliable seller. very convenient shopping site. and very rapid customer service.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    love PamperedTot! We bought our orbitG2 system & Ergobaby from them previously. excellent customer service (Greg)! decided to get more products from them
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Enjoyed your selection.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    very good and fast atention by Greg at the customer care.
    Feb 4, 2014
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Daughter requested items from this website and I was impressed to find the link with no problem
    Jan 30, 2014