Memory Giant Reviews

Memory Giant Ratings and User Reviews. Memory Giant is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 6 reviews. Last rated on 02/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Memory Giant

2009 Platinum

Recent Reviews for Memory Giant

• Feb 15, 2014
    Price beat all competitors and the RAM matching software made it easy to ensure the corrrect RAM was ordered. I will buy from Memory Giant again, if the order arrives on time.
    Feb 23, 2014
    I have not been contacted by memory giant yet. The memory did not work in my computer. I used the memory selection tool on your website and the memory still did not work when it got here. I am currently using The old memory to keep my computer running. I did not use express shipping. I used the free shipping option. I am waiting on a RMA number to send the product back and get a refund
  • Feb 14, 2014
    I like the auto search that is integrated into the site. It is very easy to use to determine which memory you need.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    Feb 6, 2014
    The application which was supposed to determine what memory my iMac needed never launched, so it was pretty useless. I did find what I wanted, but wasted some time.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    if is possible make bussines whit you let me now I technician about 20 yearsI bay memoryGigant for long time.Thank
    Jan 29, 2014
  • Jan 22, 2014
    THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FIRMS THAT ONE COULD ASK FOR TO DEAL WITH.
    Feb 9, 2014