Discount Dance Supply Reviews

04/18/2014
Discount Dance Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Discount Dance Supply is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1955 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Discount Dance Supply

2008 Platinum

Discount Dance Supply Rating

More About Discount Dance Supply

Recent Reviews for Discount Dance Supply

Showing 1 - 20 of 1955 Reviews
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Discount Dance Supply has so many selections. It helps me to find what I want.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I was disapointed to find out that most brands dont ship to colombia, I wanted to spent more than 250 dollars but I couldnt!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have used this company several times and always pleased
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I would like it a lot more if you gave more ample service to men, it makes it easier for men to find clothes or anything in the dance world. All in all, it seemed easier to navigate than other sites like Dancewear Solutions, just a simple Men's and Woman's section would be much appreciated.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I opened a dance studio within the last 11 months, and have used discount dance multiple times. Always easy to navigate, lots of variety, quick delivery, and have been very pleased so far with all of our orders (great quality).
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Shopping was easy an fun, very easy to get carried away putting stuff in my cart. I like the fitting charts for everything, makes it so much easier.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Discount Dance is the best place to get all your dancing needs. DD is personally my favorite place to shop for dance supplies.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have been shopping w/discount dance supply for years. Was originally referred by a college dance instructor. LOVE this company. High quality merchandise, easy to find, great prices.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I like everything but the shipping cost.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great service with this company!!
    great prices, good experience
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Please have more choices for boys costumes.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I've been ordering things from Discount Dance Supply my entire dancing career and am now using it to order things for my daughter. Love It!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Discount Dance is a very good dance company to order from.
    I would like to see more hair accessories for ages 2-6
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great selection and pricing - looking forward to seeing the item in person.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great experience with variety, price, reviews and shipping. Thanks
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Love the variety of their product, the prices are very affordable, shipping prices is very low and I just love the site over all.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Love the web, is very people friendly. Love the product availability, and I always find what I am looking for.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Nice product at reasonable price. Quick delivery too!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    My biggest issue was that DDS used a combination of Fed Ex and USPS to ship my package and that made it much harder to track. Other than that I was very happy.