Park Seed Reviews

04/18/2014
Park Seed Ratings and User Reviews. Park Seed is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3670 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Park Seed Rating

More About Park Seed

Recent Reviews for Park Seed

• Apr 18, 2014
    I was not about to give you guys $4.95 to ship two (2)packets of seeds, so I deleted that part of my order. The free shipping on the the Lilac I ordered was not much of deal either. Reckon you guys have a good amount of inventory that has to be sold and needed someone like myself to help you do just that.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    good company never real had any problem with any of my order and alway had excellent results!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    one should be able to order more than 10 items at a time in the Catalogue order form. I have to create two separate orders for all the items i would like to purchase.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The checkout & account set up doesn't work and processes forever. My CC info is just hanging out there while it processes and processes and processes. I have to start over several times to get it to processes and then reenter all my info over and over again. SAVE SAVE SAVE!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Many of us that have purchased items from PARK SEED really appreciate it when the cover pictures in regards to you catalogue in corporated children through parents and grand parents. Not only do they bring forth a cohesiveness of interest but thay have been works of art. I, and many others have saved these key photographs over the past 20 plus years. Many of us have been collectin them. And I just bet that if you offered these items with out the name od tha company and excliding all printing except for the signature placement that you could cell a "ton" of these strictly as art. And I hope you will soon do like wise. En Agape, Tom
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I like the website and the variety of seeds and plants they offer, and based on past experience I expect them to be top-quality. I was annoyed when entering the coupon code had no effect on the price.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    always great company to do business with
  • Apr 18, 2014
    They have a nice selection of seeds that you cant easily find elsewhere as well as the staples.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I really appreciate any offers to save money and enjoy gardening
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I needed a space to attach a note, there was no option for this.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Shipping was way too expensive. Almost went elsewhere.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I buy bulk of my seed from cheaper sources, but Park Seed is always good. Shipping should be cheaper...
    Apr 18, 2014
    Quantity of seed in kale packets did not compare favorably with other seed sources.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have enjoyed the products from Park Seed and will continue to order from them. I have always received plants in good shape
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I have had great results with your seeds. I have received a lot of compliments and have had people stop and take pictures of the flower bed.This is my first ever ordering on line.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    shipping discount would be nice; one item wasn't price correctly based on promotion
    great experience
    good product,very satisfied.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I ordered seeds, pots and starter soil. I received the seeds but the pots were on back order, so i had to go purchase pots in order to plant my seeds. If i knew i was going to have to go out and purchase pots i would have just purchased the seeds as well. It was distressing to have seeds and not be able to plant them.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I ordered online and the order went perfectly.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I appreciate the quality of Park Seed's products, as well as their satisfaction guarantee. I used Park Seed plants in my garden last year & I was very happy with them.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I've had great experiences with Park Seed in the past, and I'm looking forward to this year's harvest!
  • Feb 14, 2014
    The shipping charges are a lot. I would like to see a "free shipping" on a realistic amount for the residential gardener. Most of us cannot spend $99 for seeds to plant annual gardens.
    Apr 18, 2014
    The seeds were shipped timely and received. Live plants have not been shipped and/or received - hope they arrive timely and with good packing in tact upon arrival