Zazzle.com Reviews

04/22/2014
Zazzle.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zazzle.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Zazzle.com Rating

More About Zazzle.com

Recent Reviews for Zazzle.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Designed a shirt for my company to see how it turned out. When I received it, it looked amazing. Now I have started a store with Zazzle and am selling shirts using my photography and designs. I love it!
    I purchased printed items such as Save the Date postcards, invitations, RSVP cards, envelope seal labels and address labels. I'm very satisfied with my purchases.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I highly recommend this site for gifts and purchases for yourself!huge selections of a wide range of products, you can look for days at all the selections for just one product, you could never find this in a store!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I love the prices and the quick service.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    This is the third order I have obtained through Zazzle and all three have been perfect
  • Apr 7, 2014
    My primary reason for using Zazzle.com is for creating message pins for the members of my classes. I prefer selecting the colors and creating the messages myself rather than using pre-designed ones. Makes me feel more creative. I'm usually satisfied with the finished product.
    Apr 17, 2014
    The inability to change an order (a few minutes later) was confusing and disappointing. The eventual outcome from a call to Customer Support was not as promised. Gift order to grandchildren was to go to them - it came back to me. Customer Support's agreement to change address for order either disappeared or was ignored by packaging.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Excellent service, quality product
    Apr 11, 2014
    Loved the cards, wish I had ordered more when you had the 50% off
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I really Like Zazzle! There is so much to choose from!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Zazzle is a great resource for unique gifts.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Delivery is exceptional
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I had an excellent experience with Zazzle and the quality of the product was amazing. I would definately use again!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    The website has GREAT customization function ~ quick, flexible & intuitive. Product was even nicer than I expected (including beautiful packaging). Highly recommended!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    We use Zazzle all the time for our non-profit theater, our personal use, and also our business. We love everything about Zazzle!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Always find what I'm looking for at Zazzle!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Impressed with quick shipping. Happy that I am able to customize my order.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I enjoyed shopping with Zazzle. Order came in very quickly. I was notified immediately if there would be any delay in the orders I purchased. Website was easy to find what I was looking for. I will order from Zazzle in the future. Customer Service is great as well as packaging of products ordered. Checkout was very easy.
    Mar 30, 2014
    What you see online is exactly what you receive in your order. Zazzle has many items to choose from. Great choices. The Mardi Gras mousepad that I ordered was true to the imagine I saw online. The colors were beautiful and vibrant. I purchase this order as a gift for someone who loves Mardi Gras and when received they loved it. Couldn't ask for better quality in postcards and Mouse Pad. Plan on giving more of these Mouse Pads to out=of-town guest who come in for Mardi Gras in New Orleans as a keepsake and remembrance of the trip to New Orleans.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Everything I have bought from zazzle has been of amazing quality. Things are made and shipped quickly, and I know I will be in good hands when I buy my wedding favors from zazzle.
    Apr 3, 2014
    I love zazzle.com, everything I have ever ordered has been really high quality and has gotten to me quickly. The 100 custom photo magnets came in just a week! And the quality looks so professional and expensive, it will deffinitely be something I am proud to give to my guests.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Zazzle exceeded my expectations on every level
    Mar 29, 2014
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I have contacted them three times that my greeting cards and postcards were not inserted in cellophane sleeves. In the past they have always put my cards nicely in sleeves but lately they haven't bothered to do that. After contacting them, they were unable to do anything about it to satisfy my disappointment that these cards were not enclosed in cellophane sleeves.
    Apr 1, 2014