Johnny Lew's Sports Reviews

04/19/2014
Johnny Lew's Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Johnny Lew's Sports is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Johnny Lew's Sports Rating

More About Johnny Lew's Sports

Recent Reviews for Johnny Lew's Sports

• Apr 19, 2014
    hope this item is made in the USA?
    Found merchandise here I could not find elsewhere
    Nice sports fan shop
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I knew what I wanted. Had no trouble finding it. Checked out quickly and got a 15% discount. Great Experience
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Clean and simple checkout process.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    This seems to be a great product
  • Apr 1, 2014
    great place to shop look nowhere else !!!!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    First time ever. We shall see how it turns out .
  • Mar 25, 2014
    JOHNNY LEW'S IS AN AMAZING SITE THAT I TRUST AND HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH ALL OF MY PURCHASES.THANK YOU
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Very straight forward fast and easy
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Found a great flag at a very reasonable price YEAH!!!!!Shipping price also very awesome
    Apr 1, 2014
    Love this company Easy web ordering and fast great service. They put trust back in online ordering and delivering what's promised !! The fact that it is a veterans run company makes it top notch . I will tell everyone and I am sure I will be usuing this site again. Thanks
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Looks good. Nice selection!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    great job and business from a fellow Veteran Go Army!!!
    Mar 31, 2014
    When I received the wrong item I was very pleased that Johnny Lew Sports responded immediately to my email and sent the correct item shortly after. Thank you for a great job.
    Mar 31, 2014
    Love my new license plate frame to match my new RAV4!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    found what I was looking for
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Price for merchandise was FANTASTIC..........however, the shipping was a bit pricey. The price was so exceptional that the shipping costed more than what I purchased. Overall great experience though
  • Mar 18, 2014
    this is my first time ordering from this site but im sure it wont be my last.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I found Johnny Lew's by accident. I was searching in Amazon for team sports apparel and was directed to his site for a certain item. I'm glad I was. I love being able to support a veteran owned business. Also his merchandise is officially licensed so you know you are getting quality products. The prices are also very reasonable. I will definitely use his site again and recommend it to my friends.
    Mar 26, 2014
    The item I ordered shipped fast and arrived sooner than I had anticipated it would. It is quality, officially licensed merchandise and at a reasonable price. I definitely will use Johnny Lew's Sports again and highly recommend him to my friends and anyone else looking for sports related merchandise. It's also great being able to help support a veteran owned small business.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    The club covers were awesome. I couldn't find them anywhere else
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Mar 19, 2014
    great service, would recommend.