Tiresavings.com Reviews

04/20/2014
Tiresavings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tiresavings.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Tiresavings.com Rating

More About Tiresavings.com

Recent Reviews for Tiresavings.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    this is my first purchase all went smooth so far very pleased
    Tried to call b/c no email confirmation but money for purchase was deducted from my bank account and could not get anyone on phone
  • Apr 13, 2014
    great prices especially on shipping.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great place to shop for all of your tire needs.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Best tire place ever
    Apr 14, 2014
    I ordered 2 tires on 4-6-14 and received an email on 4-9-14 saying they were on back order, to cancle the order reply and request cancelation. So i did, I've tried emailing and calling and always too busy never get call back nor reply to my emails. Worst company ever dont buy from here.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    A darn fine website
  • Mar 31, 2014
    will give my final review when the tires arrive to see how the shipping goes.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I don't like the fact that i was required to provide an email address in order to buy something. i hope Tiresavings is not selling my information to other marketers.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Found what I was looking for with ease.Clear selection options.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Easy to use, fast and convenient to shop online.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Pleased that they had the tires I wanted in stock
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    quick, easy, good prices
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    Item was back ordered without notifying me. I had to call to see why they havent shipped. Then only 2 tires came. I ordered 3. :( Still waiting for the tire.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    I placed an order on 03/18/14. I was immediately emailed a confirmation for my order.On 03/20/14 I received an email advising my order was not in stock & the order would be kept on back order. Im not upset about my order being on back order, this type of thing happens. On the other hand Im not thrilled w/ the fact that my credit card was charged for my order on 03/20/14, the same day I was notified my order was on back order. I feel like my order should not be paid for in full until my order is 'in stock' & shipped.Since 03/20/14 I have rec'd no f/u emails on the status of my order.On 04/03/14 I left a voice mail message at the extension that was provided in the 03/20/14 email. No return call. On 04/04/14, I tried the extension again & it went to voice mail. I then tried customer service,voice mail. I tried extension#5 which was for if I already placed an order,voice mail. All due to high volumn of calls. I have not been able to talk to anyone directly.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I have bought many tires from them because of the value and the speed of shipping
    Mar 21, 2014
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I searched several websites for my tire purchase and found Tiresavings.com to have the best prices. Processing was a breeze.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    I received my order, and am very happy with the tires, since they are only available online, I wish I would have found Tiresavings when I bought tires for my other car..
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Great prices for tires and reasonable shipping rates.
    Mar 17, 2014
  • Mar 8, 2014
    nice web site
  • Mar 4, 2014
    well this is my first purchase from this vendor, but so far the order process is flawless.
    Mar 12, 2014
    Found tiresavings online, they had the garden tractor tires I wanted , quick and easy ordering, they sent notice when my order was shipped, tires arrived when they said they would, the tires are on the tractor the next day....