Lumens Light + Living Reviews

04/19/2014
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 330 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Apr 19, 2014
    I have been uniformly pleased with my purchases from Lumens. Great selection coupled with excellent service.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    High quality lighting products.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    very happy with purchase and website. clear and easy, very simple to find on web, competative price
  • Apr 19, 2014
    There are many great modern items that I have not seen elsewhere.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great selection bought all my lighting for new house on this site!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    unique lighting options. Different than everything else out there. sparks my interest.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Beautiful products - I hope the delivery comes on time and that the product isn't damaged in any way.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Always pleased with my purchases
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Your site asked if I had any coupons to redeem. How does the average consumer get coupons? First time buyers would greatly appreciate discounts as well as anyone else.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent choices and prices for lighting and other home decor. I really liked all chic options. The website is very user friendly as well.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    One of the questions asks where i first saw the product that i bought. I first saw it in this online shop that I bought it from (Lumens)- why isn't that one of your answers? It must be a very common occurrence.
    Wonderful selection and easy to navigate.
    No issues whatsoever. Perhaps a more intriguing web design would make the shopping experience more pleasurable.
    I will reserve any comments at the moment until I get my order and then I will grade you. for now I will tell you that your product selection is really good.
    easy shopping, convenient, pricing resonable
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Outstanding selection!
    Apr 14, 2014
    Lights were PLASTIC!!! absolute garbage!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    attentive; thank you
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Your competition sells no taxes, no duties, free shipping.I find your prices are higher than your competition so even with great discount they still beat you. I managed to get a US address to save on delivery... your shipper don't deliver to PO box..... also I bought an open box item and showed proof that it was cheaper (375 vs 315u$) for a brand new..could not get you to lower to the same price as your competitor.. does not make sense to me..it is a open-box item afterall.. and damaged on top of it! our are Lucky that I love that luminaire and it is discontinued.. don't know if I would buy again from Lumens ven if staff is courteous..
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Lumens should tighten up their logistics with Legrande so that orders are shipped sooner.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Very interesting items and good selection of quality/designer pieces.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Merchandise and customer service were both great, and damaged item was replaced promptly (and luckily arrived safely); but original packaging from manufacturer was not sufficient to protect item from damage when shipped individually.