RugStudio Reviews

04/22/2014
RugStudio Ratings and User Reviews. RugStudio is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 136 reviews. Last rated on 04/08/2014.

RugStudio Rating

More About RugStudio

Recent Reviews for RugStudio

• Apr 8, 2014
    Don't want any magazines." Thank you
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I haven't received this item yet so I have not experienced the on-line comparison of product to its reality nor speed of delivery. This survey is too soon -- should happen after I receive product.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Beautiful colors, can't wait to get it!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I like the options the website offer and how fast is to check out
    great shopping site
    Apr 21, 2014
    Love the rug and quality. Rug Studio beat everyone else's price and free shipping, received sooner than expected! Great customer service Keeping me informed on the status of the order every step of the way.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great website, great selection, and easy to use!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great value and selection. Love circular rug choices!
    Apr 11, 2014
    Very good customer service and product selection.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I've purchased 5 rugs from RugStudio, and have been happy with 4 out of the 5. The one I didn't like was not the color I anticipated - but that was my fault for relying on my monitor for the 'color' instead of paying closer attention to the rug's description. Love their free shipping!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I appreciate being able to use paypal there.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Excellent selection, great prices.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great purchase! Thanks!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Many different search filters make browsing easy
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great price and free shipping. Thank you.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This was my first purchase and it was a "last chance" rug. The price tag said $400 dollars. Did I get the buy of the century or what? It is beautiful and blends perfectly with the other patterns in my home. Definitely would buy from your site again especially if it is a rug on sale or another "last chance". Need a rug pad though. Thanks!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Although the colors didn't exactly match what I saw on line, they are a very good match for the colors in the area I placed it. I am very pleased with my purchase and I think Rug Studio's web site is outstanding.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    My rug arrived and smelled of moth balls and must. The smell is so strong that I can't keep it in the house without feeling sick. I contacted customer service and they said this is normal for wool rugs and I just need to air it out. They also said I could return it at my expense. This isn't the normal smell of burnt rubber. It's an old warehouse smell and moth balls. I would never buy a rug that had this stench. Wish customer service was a little better about helping with this problem.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Rug Studio warns that they do not ship outside the US. They are unable to provide documentation that will enable their products to be imported into a 2nd country and/or returned to Rug Studio. Understandably, a Certificate of Origin for a Turkish rug imported into the US by RugStudio's supplier makes the transaction somewhat more complex, and it appears to be a show stopper.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Very easy ordering. I like the fact that you use pay pal.....it makes ordering a whole lot easier.
    Apr 1, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the variety of rugs you offer, as well as pricing......and shipping. I will definitely buy from RugStudio again when I am in the market for another rug.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    DO NOT SHARE MY INFORMATION.
    Mar 30, 2014
    The Rug colors and description were nothing like the photos. Advertised as bright colors when the rug I received is a pale watercolor. It is a completely different color pallet than the one pictured online -- far too different for it to be a lighting issue. Feel like it was a different rug than the one I ordered and they substituted with another they had in stock. Fortunately, and quite accidentally, it will work in my room and I really don't want to go to the trouble of returning it. The rug is good quality, was a good price and was in impeccable shape when received. However, I was mortified at first at the color difference. I was able to move a few rugs around in my home and managed to find a place where it looks lovely. I do plan to keep it.