InvitationConsultants.com Reviews

04/19/2014
InvitationConsultants.com Ratings and User Reviews. InvitationConsultants.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 190 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

InvitationConsultants.com Rating

More About InvitationConsultants.com

Recent Reviews for InvitationConsultants.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Great website, easy to use, lots of options
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I called 3 times to get clarification before completing my order. The first 2 times I was on hold for 10 minutes before a recording came on that sent me to a voicemail system. The third time I was on hold for 8 minutes before getting a live, speaking person. A bit frustrating.
    good variety of options!
    I had a great buying experience.
    My only issue is that I think that amount needed to mail finished invitation should be included on site (the weight of the cards). I made the assumption that the invitation will not be over weight. Since they were awkward sizing, I already know that it will be 65 cents a card, but hope no more than that.
    Wish to be able to get back to see order one more time before order goes in
    Great selection easy to order
    Online help was great!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Out of all the websites, I felt this had the most to pick from!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I cannot comment on the product.I have not seen it yet
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have a coupon. I tried to use it but it said that it was expired even though the card has NO expiration date on it anywhere. So in actuality, I did not use my coupon.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Had difficulty ordering since already ordered a sample
    Apr 19, 2014
    Loved the invitation & quick responses
    Apr 14, 2014
    Is a good service. I will recommend it.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Can't wait to see the invitations. The reviews were all good.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I spent a lot of time working on creating text for an invitation that was on sale and tried numerous times to enter a quantity. Finally I called Customer Service and learned that there were so few left that it should have been removed from the web site already. That was pretty annoying and used up a bunch of time. Once we picked another invitation that was actually available, the process went very smoothly.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Easy to use. Pleasant first experience so far.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    wonderful website - loved the ability to customize, see results immediately, and enlarge preview - great selection of designs, found exactly what I have been looking for after months of searching online
    Apr 18, 2014
    Wide variety of designs - found the perfect wedding invitations and the customization features were perfect!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I appreciated the ease of navigating the site for the theme and type of invitation that I needed. Personalizing the invitation was easy as was placing my order.
    Apr 15, 2014
    My order turned out better than expected. I am thrilled with it.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I did a lot of research both online and at local stationery stores for the perfect announcement for our upcoming move to the Pacific Northwest. I was really happy when I found InvitationConsultants.com. The ordering process was really easy. I liked that I was able to proof my order and make minor changes, and the announcements arrived right on time. All and all, it was a great experience and I would definitely use their company again.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I spoke with a customer service rep while I was in process of creating the invitation. Her name was Brittany I believe and she was very helpful. I cannot wait to receive the invitations.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I absolutely love the invitations I ordered. The customer service during the ordering process was fantastic.