PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Reviews

04/19/2014
PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Ratings and User Reviews. PlumbTile 866-758-6284 is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Rating

More About PlumbTile 866-758-6284

Recent Reviews for PlumbTile 866-758-6284

• Apr 18, 2014
    has a checkout, but no prices... really?
    Great prices! Well designed web site for easy use.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I sent an email to get a bundle quote and did not hear back. I placed the order online anyhow but based upon previous experience expected a prompt email return, which did not occur in this instance.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    The prices for products on this site are markedly lower than prices I found after an extensive internet search. I initially chose a faucet that my contractor said wouldn't work, and they cancelled my order without question. The refund to my credit card was instant.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    so far so good...I'll order again if everything arrives properly
  • Apr 1, 2014
    GRET PRICES FOR GREAT SELECTIONS!!
    WILL DO MORE WITH YOU IF THIS ORDER WORKS OUT
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I wish there were discounts for new customers
  • Mar 30, 2014
    i enjoyed shopping very easy thx
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    This item has not been rec'd. I contacted PlumbTile repeatedly. My calls were dropped and was never able to Chat online. Last Friday I was assured by phone that I would receive an email thta would allow me to track this package and today is Tuesday 4/8 and I have no email.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    I specified that i needed a valve that 100% shut the water off. This was made clear and yet a valve that does not perform in this manner was sold and shipped to me. I found this out after i installed the valve
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Found the item I was looking for. Shopping was quick and easy. Price was good.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Very quick delivery, item was available and at a good price.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Great site. Low prices.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    The customer vservice call to ask specific question before purchase was outstanding. Alegha was most helpful and reassuring that lead to placing order. Thank you!
  • Mar 16, 2014
    why do you take the $19.99 customer appreciation discount after you gave it to us.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    20$ for handling fees for a door knob are way too high !! I am sorry, butI will not purchase from this web site at these conditions anymore, they advertise a big discount on the list price and then they charge 20% for handling fees, this is not a fair way to do business.This is my first and last time I m buying from this web siteIt is a pity because they sell nice stuffs
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Very fair pricing, excellent website. We will be back for future purchases.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Price of item is EXCESSIVELY high !!!
  • Mar 10, 2014
    It would be nice if when you are looking at showers if the correct valve were listed clearly, or popped up when you put the shower in your cart. I had to go to another website to see what valve # they were recommending and then call Plumbtile to confirm I had the right one.
    Mar 21, 2014
    Great purchase - thanks!
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Recommended by a friend. Great site with lots of products
    Mar 17, 2014
    no problems with order. very easy