Coffee Wholesale USA Reviews

04/23/2014
Coffee Wholesale USA Ratings and User Reviews. Coffee Wholesale USA is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 67 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

Coffee Wholesale USA Rating

More About Coffee Wholesale USA

Recent Reviews for Coffee Wholesale USA

• Apr 22, 2014
    I believe the prices are very competitive and shipping has been flawless.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The "SAVENEXT" coupon codes that come in my orders doesn't work. I leave the website and then receive a "COMEBACK" code. I click on "shop now", select the product and input the code. The price is reduced by 5%. Then when I log in, the discount disappears.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I buy the same product all the time. It would be nice to have one button to click to get the same order.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Can't buy Pickwick around here. Find ordering from you a great convenience. With the coupon, makes it much cheaper to buy from you. Happy with service.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    i love the product as you can see i drink a case a month, just me, i wish you had the sugar-free in ENGLISH TOFFEE,SINCE I AM OLDER AND HAVE TO WATCH MY WEIGHT. Also i have a hard time redeaming the coupons.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    it's quick and easy to order. the products are a good value
    One item I wanted was out of stock. I would prefer options such as hold order for up to X days for OOS item to come back in stock. Shipping is expensive, so I prefer to order as much as needed.
    Great Company! They are quick to ship and have A GOOD PRODUCT.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    lots of other stores offer free shipping. You should consider do it.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    My family likes paradise passion fruit teas, but you no longer carry the passion fruit.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I would have liked to have a more complete picture of interior parts for our Bunn coffeemaker.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    fast service, items are as described, and prices are lower. Always receive my orders quickly.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I have always shopped with this company. They are fast with all orders. Always receive quickly. Their prices are cheaper than in other stores, and have no problems with their products. Reccommend for all to shop with them.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I ENJOY BEING ABLE TO ORDER KONA COFFEE ON LINE. WE GO THROUGH 10 POUNDS A MONTH
  • Mar 31, 2014
    After paying with paypal i was kicked out of your site. I had to relog in. When I loged in I still needed to klick order... I had to call paypal to ensure I was not going to be double billed.Very confusing
    Apr 8, 2014
    Shipping costs very high
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Great experience...fast, easy and cheaper than Amazon. Win Win Win!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    There is a flaw on the website. My email address has a plus sign, and their site doesn't allow plus signs. My email address is "roy.o.miller+cw-usa.com@gmail.com"There are many other companies providing this very same product. If my account can't be updated with this correct information, then this will be my last order with Coffee Wholesale.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    Easy to use site, found exactly what I needed.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Hard to find Ghirardelli cocoa mixes in grocery stores on Whidbey Island, so I've been buying it online for quite awhile. I also send this cocoa mix to my son's family in Texas.
    Apr 7, 2014
    they sell the Ghirardelli cocoa mix that I love, so what's not to love?
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I was very disappointed with the shipping options. My order was only $55 and the shipping costs were outrageous at $63, with no other options to choose from!!! Shame on me for not looking at the shipping charges before I hit "submit". Probably will not order again if the shipping options don't change.
    Mar 31, 2014
    I did have a problem with the cost of the shipping, but it ended up being high because I put my PO Box in and that was the only way the system would ship it. I did receive a call from the company and they changed the order to ship to my street address, this was much less. THANK YOU!!!
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Tried to use discount but it wasn't applied
    Mar 27, 2014