Little Dudes and Divas Reviews

Little Dudes and Divas Ratings and User Reviews. Little Dudes and Divas is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 04/03/2014.

Recent Reviews for Little Dudes and Divas

• Apr 3, 2014
    I made my first order from littledudesanddivas because of the incredible videos on YouTube featuring the ju-ju-be items that I had not owned at the time, but wanted to experiment with. I'm proud to say that the experience from then on has been wonderful & my gateway to buying more ju-ju-be (yikes)! I have been a loyal ju-ju-be diaper bag/accessory owner since then & had ldandd stocked tokidoki prints I would've been ordering solely from there.
    Apr 11, 2014
    This particular order experience was definitely not ideal. I completely understand that the company may not be as efficient as before because of what they experienced, but things could've been done to minimize the issue. To have to go through Facebook after emailing the actual customer support email given on the website is a little unsettling. I received no reply from either as well which increased my anxiety with this order after reading "not open for business, orders for testing purposes only"... Alas I received my order via first class mail (though I thought it was supposed to be shipped via priority) with no tracking/informative email regarding the shipping status. I am very happy with my items as they are a trusted brand in my everyday life, but as far as the lack of order updates & customer support communication, I am doubtful in ordering from the website again. I love other aspects from LD&D I just don't know if I see business taking place in the near future.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I'd like to see jujube products discounted :)
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    It would have been helpful to know that since I live in Canada that I can't order JuJuBe. The site says ships worldwide but doesn't. On checkout it should have promoted me that my order couldn't Be completed. I would have been okay with that. And then I emailed to find out the issues and they weren't overally friendly or helpful
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Liked the buying experience.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    looked every where for the perfect paisley paci pod!
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I love the free shipping
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I order Ju-Ju-Be products and I LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!
  • Feb 25, 2014
    I'm very excited about receiving my order :)Very pleased with the Ju JU BE selection. Fell in love with JU JU BE by watching Maya Karasanti's videos. Enjoy all her reviews. Enjoyed my shopping experience here and plan to do more :)
  • Feb 24, 2014
    I wish they would have all the products I wanted, but at least I found the cobalt blossom.
    Mar 6, 2014
    Thank you for the product.
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Love the design easy to carry while with babies
    Jan 21, 2014