Compassionet Reviews

04/15/2014
Compassionet Ratings and User Reviews. Compassionet is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 04/06/2014.

Compassionet Rating

More About Compassionet

Recent Reviews for Compassionet

• Apr 6, 2014
    Did not want to sign up for an account. Just wanted to make purchase.Not sure if my information on my credit card was saved in my account profile which I do not want it saved anywhere.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    checking out is not very easy
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I have been an extremely satisfied customer.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    My whole family uses AdvaCal and we all love it. I just started with the Auto ship option and it is a great way to save money and know that I will get a worry free refill on a schedule.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Gave our son Noxylene Double Strength when he had mono and within a few days he could feel himself getting stronger. He takes it every fall and winter. One other son took Noxylene Double Strength and has not gotton sick all winter. It makes him feel good and he isn't tired.
    Mar 23, 2014
    I thought I ordered Noxylene 4 double strength and I got Noxylene 4. Not happy!!!!!!
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Site was great and easy to use, however every time I wanted to order another item it took me all the way back to the Home page for me to click on Half Price page instead of taking me directly to the Half Price page.
    Apr 1, 2014
    Product was delivered very timely and I received all of the items I ordered.I place my order through the website. I don't know if this matters but each time I placed a different item the screen took me all the way back to the home page to order. Just a minor detail that I couldn't order from the screen.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Excellent product from a credible company.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Product is pricey but VIP is good and product is good.
    Mar 19, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I thought I was receiving buy 1 and get oone at half off. When I checked out I did not get that. So I am confused. I did go auto ship, but there was no clarification as to the deal that was offered on the internet.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    Fastest delivery of product of any company I know!
  • Mar 5, 2014
    H2GO is a great product.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    no comment as of date
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Looking forward to trying your Advacal for osteoporosis/bone density improvement.
    Mar 3, 2014
  • Feb 15, 2014
    I have a lot of good things about your products, so I am planning on using your company.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    This product works in just 3 days, and is priced reasonable.
    Feb 12, 2014
    I could not order online, would not take my info.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    I have been using NoxyLane4 Double Strength for about 12 years. I started using it after I had gone through 33 radiation treatments for breast cancer. My boyfriend also uses this product since he was diagnosed with colon cancer. We swear by this product and would not be without it.
    Feb 7, 2014
  • Jan 26, 2014
    I am happy to find Compassionet on the internet. I signed up for the VIP program to get the best offer. Just didn't see no other way to go.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    I use to buy from lane lab they ask me go to compassionetthe products are best and produce quick result.
    Feb 10, 2014
  • Jan 23, 2014
    I had a bad reaction from using bio-identical hormones for 10 years. It really screwed up my body so I'm interested in trying something else
    Feb 9, 2014
  • Jan 19, 2014
    H2Go has been a great product for me and for my household. I haven't seen anything anywhere that is quite as effective, and I love that the pills are so small and easy to take. I just hope they don't discontinue it. I also love that CompassioNet does not bombard me with marketing emails. This is the only company I order from that doesn't make me annoyed with the volume of emails.
    Feb 5, 2014
    All I can say is that I really value the product I get from CompassionNet and will continue to get it as long as it is offered. I also very much appreciate that this company does not get obnoxious with marketing emails once I ordered from it, and that in itself would almost be enough for me to continue with my purchases.