Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

04/15/2014
Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 395 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Spirit Halloween Superstores Rating

More About Spirit Halloween Superstores

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

We have visited the store in Burlington, NC several years. Love to look at everything and the animated creatures. The staff is friendly and eager to please.
    No comet till I see the customs.
    I love Spirit, I look forward to seeing all the new items.
    Love this store it is what I look forward to on Halloween
    hope it is made out of good stuff
    It would be nice to have free shipping
    I love Spirit Halloween Superstores. When I tried to order over the weekend I found it frustrating, I kept getting an invalid address pop up. Yet today it was a little easier. Please explain why it is difficult order over the weekend than M-F.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I LOVE the Halloween Superstore! My Birthday is Halloween so I am partial to. large selection cool stores HAPPY : )
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The sizing options were very confusing, why have the same costume in differnet catergories and not just different sizes?
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great selection of costumes!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    We always visit during the season
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The whole process was easy.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Easy to use, and I enjoyed reading the other individuals feedback to help guide my purchase!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I only have one prop item out of several that was not a purchase for spirit. All the parents and children love our house every Halloween. An every year we add more .Thanks Spirit, Your loyal customer Sonya Zaharia
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Love there products have been buying items from them for years
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I always get in the mail a product that doesn"t look like it did in the store. do you know why that is? I have spent at least 800.00 this year and last oct. most I bought in the store. Also I wanted to say,theres something wrong with checkout. I added to my cart,when I go to cart,it wasn"t there. other items dissapeared,I had to go back and look several times. Probably missed some,cause I had 300 once. too bad
  • Apr 3, 2014
    We were looking for costumes for church children's choir play. We hope these will fit the boys they were ordered for.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    How much info do you need? I wanted the shirt for the best price. They had it. I ordered it. Done deal!!! As long as it gets to me now I will be very happy. Perhaps this survey should be given to us AFTER we get our orders???
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    the spider works great and the shipping was fine. I'm just a little disappointed on how mislead I was by the purchase, I didn't know I had to buy other parts for the spider. I saw a 30% sale and I thought that was the final price for the entire item.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    eazy to use
    Apr 15, 2014
    Got the order within a good time range