Crucial Reviews

04/17/2014
Crucial Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 7591 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Crucial, a division of Micron, is a leading online seller of high-quality computer memory upgrades, computer graphics cards, and flash memory products. With more than 110,000 upgrades for over 20,000 systems, Crucial’s product line meets the needs of mainstream computer users and hard core gamers alike. We are The Memory ExpertsSM, offering world-class customer a... Show More Crucial, a division of Micron, is a leading online seller of high-quality computer memory upgrades, computer graphics cards, and flash memory products. With more than 110,000 upgrades for over 20,000 systems, Crucial’s product line meets the needs of mainstream computer users and hard core gamers alike. We are The Memory ExpertsSM, offering world-class customer and technical support, a lifetime warranty on flash and DRAM, and guaranteed compatibility through our System Scanner and Memory Advisor tools. Plus, get free shipping on orders over £25 within mainland UK.

Crucial Rating

More About Crucial

Recent Reviews for Crucial

• Apr 17, 2014
    Finding Apple products on the memory selector is a pain because there are now so many to select.If they can be split out somehow, it would make life a lot easier. I suspect that you don't have too many sales these day to legacy products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I hope your website is as good as it seems and my new RAM for my macbook works perfect when it arrives!all the best, Rory
  • Apr 17, 2014
    GOOD SCAN TO FIND PC RAM NEEDED CHEAP TOO!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Seems good, never sure with companies that aren't amazon when ordering online but Crucial seems to be well reviewed by others on 3rd party websites so I'm trusting (hopefully my trust is well placed)
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Find Crucial make it very easy to order the correct product and they are my first stop for memory purchases.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    easy to use website with a good set of clear options for my laptop.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    amazing service, and easy to find memory - site feels dated and if I didn't know you very well that might put me off!One thing that would be great is to integrate amazon checkout but fees may be a little too high to make sense.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Lovely service and I find that the scanner tool is the USP that keeps me coming back, it has only failed once out of many orders.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was happy with overall checkout experience, although I seemed to have a problem with the promo code I was trying to use. I continued with the purchase regardless, but it would of been nice to feel like I saved a little money on this order. Great site though guys. Thank you
  • Apr 17, 2014
    good name so expect good service
  • Apr 17, 2014
    recommended by the guys at the apple store and daughter. Seems easy so far! Upgrading memory on macbook pro.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My three Maestro debit cards were rejected (invalid number), salthough they were all perfectly valid, and I had to resort to credit card to arrange payment.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Useful (and up to date) memory compatibility tool. Easily navigated website with useful explanatory notes.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    bit disappointed I had to open a new account as I had moved address since the last time I purchased direct from Crucial.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The checkout process was tedious. I needed to change the billing address which I could bot do online for some reason. This meant I had to call the company direct which wasted my time and then I had to go through the whole purchase process again to eventually pay for my items. The address still isn't correct.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Helpful support is key - and I found that. FAQs - as ever, invaluable. Customer comments flagged up issues to be aware of - very useful.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Awesome as ever, thanks!
    Apr 17, 2014
    abandoned items shopping cart nag emails are a bit too much
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Very quick delivery and product as expected.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    First use , seems good so far.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I like their system scanner