Costume Discounters Reviews

04/16/2014
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 58 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Apr 13, 2014
    Very nice website and very easy to navigate. The size chart for the children's costumes would be easier to use if it also included general height and weight for each size.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Checkout was difficult & my 1dayfs code was not applied to my order when your site went to pay pal for payment. I hope my order arrives on the promised date of April 16th. It is for my grandchild's Easter play.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Love it ! So that I ordered 5 more Xmas gnome costumes! Sweet
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Shipping is high but the cheaper costume price makes up for it a bit
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Reviews from previous purchases help a lot when trying to purchase costumes. Would help if more measurements were available on line (like pant inseam and shirt arm length.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Last month I purchased a costume from this merchant via the phone (at 7:30 pm EST). The woman was very knowledgeable and informative (who would be this perky at 7:30 pm & why would there be customer service available at this time of night on the East Coast?) For me to order the correct size I needed measurements and she said she'd pull the costume from the warehouse and call me back in 30 minutes...AND SHE DID! This month I needed another costume for my older son and naturally called Costume Discounters at 9:30 a.m. EST on a Monday. The guy who took my call acted like I was bothering him. Read off the website the information I already read for myself. I asked about measurements and he told me they weren't available. I mentioned about pulling the costume from the warehouse but he didn't sound very pleased. Finally gave in and said he'd call me back...and he didn't. I needed the costume for that Friday and took a chance by ordering the larger size. Luckily it just fit him.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Product prices & shipping all seem to be good.Your WEBSITE has a lot to be desired. Checkout is difficult if you make one mistake. No explanations as to what was done wrong or how to fix them. You have to call c/s and if c/s is not available, you will lose that sale.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Thank You for great price of wig!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Cute elfit. Can not wait to get it. :) Wish it had a matching elfit for my husband thou. If they did I would of purchase that also.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I was looking for a site where I could get everything I need for an Easter play n this was the best one
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Well everybody just loves our super hero outfits and my relative can't believe how cheap they were.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    i have ordered previously for special events
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Aimerais recevoir des coupons rabais
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    You are great, but the shipping rules are ridiculous. I spent double the cost of the item, so that I it will delivered in two days. This not your fault, it the shipping companies.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great costumes...great discounts
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Wide variety of items to choose from. Good prices. Shipping a little high.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I loved what I found for my baby..
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great prices..great costumes..excellent service and shipping..This company is great
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Always happy to buy from youI live in Australia and although there are plenty of costume places here I like your prompt service!!
    Apr 8, 2014
    I received the costume and discovered it was ripped under the skirt part I called although the customer service that was offered was just to give me a parcial refund not even an offer of replacement
  • Mar 18, 2014
    A wonderful shopping experience buying a Santa Suit for donation to the local volunteer fire department! So glad for the discount to support our firemen!
    Apr 4, 2014
    Thank you - this is for the volunteer fire department!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    Wonderful love being different at the party