Sports Unlimited Reviews

04/18/2014
Sports Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Sports Unlimited is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 809 reviews.

Sports Unlimited Rating

More About Sports Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Sports Unlimited

This site is awesome!
    Very easy to locate what I was looking for and a great price!
    Love the selection
    I really like sports unlimited they were way cheaper and their shipping is great
    It was very easy to find the category we were looking for. My daughter easily picked out the jersey she wanted. The checkout was fast and easy, too!
    great experience. grreat selection
    The website need a lot of improvement on the layout, does not look like a reliable website. I recommend some improvements on the design to give more credibility.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Good prices nice web site, also check out promo specials
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great website. Great Selection - we will definitely be back for our sports team needs.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Completely disappointed with my business transaction. I order a product for a sports team I coach over a week ago. I paid close to $20 extra for 2 day shipping. To date I still don't have my product. I contact the merchant requesting to be reimbursed for my shipping - and I was advised that I had the shipping information wrong. 2 day shipping meant from the time they filled the order. My product was for our opening game tonite- and again, I still do not have my order.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Sports Unlimited has produces $50.00 to $60.00 less than other online stores and free shipping!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Excellent service and a great item!!!!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Shipping always seems to be expensive. However, there isn't anything that can be done about that.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    great price and purchase experience. fast and easy. Simple and use paypal option.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Best product and best price out there.Delivered on time and I only called because I wanted to track where the item was the purchase confirmation email didn't have a tracking link so I couldn't see for myself. Sales rep was professional, quick, and helpful. Thanks!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    My experience was a pleasant one. I have purchased from them before and both times they delivered with professionalism. I highly recommend them!!!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Great variety of products just not many size choices
  • Mar 15, 2014
    It might be better to send the survey out after the expected delivery date. I would give higher ratings if I had already received the merchandise in a timely manner. The shopping experience was adequate, but I will have to wait until I receive the merchandise to know whether or not I will recommend the seller. I will be looking to see if the merchandise was a good value (quality vs. price), delivery timeliness, and email confirmation with a tracking ability.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Shortly after placing my order, my debit card was hacked and used to purchase shoes in Saudi Arabia. I do not have any reason to associate my Sports Unlimited purchase with the security breach I experienced except for the timing of my order and the breach.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Very reasonable merchandise and easy checkout - no hassles that I have seen yet. Proofs in the pudding will know more when the products arrive.