Bake Me a Wish Reviews

04/16/2014
Bake Me a Wish Ratings and User Reviews. Bake Me a Wish is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 482 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Bake Me a Wish Rating

More About Bake Me a Wish

Recent Reviews for Bake Me a Wish

This merchant offered a great, useful service.
    A great organization!
    so far so good, ordering process and selection of products is good, haven't tasted it yet
    Love this site, but the delivery costs are extremly high
    I began using this company when my youngest went away to undergrad and med school. Made me feel like I was there for his birthdays. I continue to send gifts this way.
    This is my first online order. I am exciting to see how the products taste through the family members that I have sent them to.
    Overall a good experience. Thanks
    I have been told the cakes are tasty!
    Frst purchase . It's a gift.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Too early to give a proper survey. end out survey after cake is delivered
  • Apr 12, 2014
    This survery is after the order but before its been devlivered & completed. Outside of one issue & the fact I don't know if it will be delivered ontime, if the product itself was good, the most outstanding issue for me was the fact that I was a bit taken back w/ the $19.99 shipping & handling... my cousin is/was too important to back out - if this was an order for someone who wasn't as important, I think the high S&H would have caused me to back it out. It was *NOT* clear until the order was nearly complete as to the cost involved for S&H. If the product is GOOD; if it is delivered on time; then again outside of the high S & H -- I would definitely recommend this site. The proof will be in the pudding wrt the end product.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Many of the questions in this survey are answered N/A since the product has not been delivered yet, so I don't know whether I will be satisfied with the purchase or not.
    Apr 15, 2014
    As this was a gift, I did not quiz the recipient about the packaging or go in depth with her about the product. She said it was delicious and we left it at that. As it was a gift, if there was any complaint about it, she probably would not have mentioned it, so much of this survey is not questions that I as the giver could answer accurately.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I was suppose to get 20% off however this did not happen ... proceeded with order anyway.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    The cake was stale and dry. It did not taste good. I am really disappointed because I had ordered cake for my boyfriend all the way from India from your website. He was so unhappy that all he mentioned to me was that "i received cake". No words like thank you darling cake was yummy.. nothing like I love you and thanks for bday wishes. nothing at all.. later he mentioned that sorry to say but cake was just bad!! Really disappointing birthday.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    A bit expensive but my daughter was very pleased with her birthday cake and that alone was worth it for me.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Easy ordering and on time delivery
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    the vanilla cake was ordered for a luncheon. The cake was damaged when it arrived. The icing was smashed. the decorative rosettes were ruined. the cake looked horrible. we ended up having to purchase another cake from a local bakery. The cake was NOT damaged in shipping, it was packed that way. I would not buy a cake form this company again nor would I recommend. We usually purchase our cakes from the Black Hound in NYC but wanted to try a something different.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I would like a box for specific instructions on the check out area. For example, there is no place to say to leave the gift on the premise with out a signature. (The recipient is not home during delivery hours and this would really help, when I give to working people.)
  • Mar 23, 2014
    just hope the cake is as good as the product reviews.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Online ordering was great. Hoping for an even better reception.
    Apr 16, 2014
    We sent a Black and White Mousse Cake to our son (who is attending college out of state) for his birthday. He and his suitemates loved it! Thanks so much for the easy transaction and the delicious product.Lynne