US Medical Supplies Reviews

04/20/2014
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 66 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Apr 20, 2014
    bought this lift chair for our grandson with MD
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I am a retired PT and also have Parkinson'd. It is great to have this access and nnot to always have to go through others to get my needs met.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I will have more of an opinion when we receive the shipment and try out the merchandise.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    2nd wheel chair ordered here, good product for the price,
  • Apr 9, 2014
    appreciate no sales tax or shipping
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Hope to see everything ok...have to see if everything is followed thru and see the product
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Don't know yet...haven't received merchandise.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Why am I asked on the Survey if I am Happy with My Purchase?, I haven't received it Yet . How Do I know if I'm happy with it ? How do I Know if I will Be Happy with it until I receive it and try it?
  • Apr 2, 2014
    The young man Carlton was well mannered and very helpful. Good price.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    UPS lost one of the boxes, but customer service at US Medical Supplies was excellent. They shipped me out a replacement that day and I received it in a timely manner. The shipping problem was not their fault, but I was very happy at their quick resolution.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I tried this wheelchair out at a local business and I absolutely loved it.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I have set in this wheel chair at a local business. This chair felt very comfortable.I went to the US Medical Supplies site and found the same wheel chair much cheaper, even a coupon for $ 194.00 got offered, which I gladly accepted and free shipping. The wheel chair arrived within five days.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I was very happy with my shopping experience, very easy.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    none at this time.
    Apr 10, 2014
    none at this time.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    It was easy to put together. Very well made. And I love the easy ability to sanitize the tray. Excellent product.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    I ordered an item and when i completed the order it showed no shipping costs. The amount was taken from my account. Original purchase date was 3-22-14. I received a phone call feom US Medical Supplies on 4-1-14 stating the shipping amount was $160 dollars but was not added to my bill. The associate who called refused to give me his supervisors name and hung up on my when i demanded for his supervisors name. He stated he could not give out that information. He indicates he would credit back my momey and hung up on me. I will never buy anything from this company nor will my business
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I pd 35.00 to have it delivered inside and they left it outside stating bax was to big to get thru door. When I got home I measured box and door and brought it in with no problem. I would like my money back
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    bought a chair lift and it doesn't work
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    Great service and quality product. Saved lot of money this way Better experience than I expected.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    When Ordering make sure you check seat width of chair. I was not paying attention to this when ordering. Chair width is very small for holing up to 375 lb. Chair width doesn't work well for a 5'6 over sized person. Height of chair is great but width could be about 4 inches wider. Other wise heat ,massage, and lift chair works great and is very nice looking. Not happy with delivery. I paid 15.00 for inside delivery. My packing slip states in side delivery and My message when I ordered I stated to call me be for delivery and Tuesdays work best. No Call and found it delivered under my car port on Saturday. Called them same day and the person I talked to; tone was very rude and upsetting.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    MY MOTHER SAID THAT IT SEEMED TO HELP HER BACK FROM HURTING. SHE IS VERY PLEASED WITH IT.