ferret.com Reviews

04/15/2014
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 367 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

I enjoyed the experience and this was by far the cheapest I could find the Ferret Nation!
    Ferret.com gives me a lot more option than I can find in the pet supply stores. Also I can read reviews and comment from other ferret owners which help me to decide if products are right for my fuzzies.
    my ferret loves ferret.com :)
    My ferrets love this supplement and you cannot find it in the pet stores.
    Easy ordering, lowest price on the web
    Quick & Painless!
    Just love the Ferret.com
    Love the site! Everything is very well priced! Won't shop anywhere else for my ferrets needs
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Thank you ferret.com for having products our babies enjoy!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Ferret.com is our first choice for small pet caging options! So easy to shop and always has great deals!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am very happy with the sale price of the item I purchased. It was the cheapest I could find online. Also, I thought the shipping for such a bulky item was very reasonable.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I do like shopping at ferret.com - they have the items I'm looking for in one convenient place and the prices are competitive.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    i love the variety and selection for all that i need and such great prices!!!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great website. Photos are easy to see. Easy to navigate.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    love the selection, wish shipping prices were better
  • Apr 11, 2014
    A pretty good first experience, product quality remains to be seen.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Love the website and the prices
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    i ordered the same products from a big chain and it was fail from the first moment u ferret.com was awesome. my ferret and prairie dog are very happy in their 3story thank you!!!!!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    the very first time i logged on it was $5 cheaper. I rebooted my computer and 10 minutes later it was $5 more. Not happy about that.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have not received the cages. It shows on tracking they were dropped off. They were not. Must have been delivered to the wrong house. I am very mad I spent a lot of money. I would rather have 1 ferret nation 182 by this point
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I like this website so far
    Apr 13, 2014
    I'm impressed with the products that I've purchased and I will definitely continue to shop here for my ferret's needs.