Bulk Office Supply.Com Reviews

04/18/2014
Bulk Office Supply.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Bulk Office Supply.Com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 236 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Bulk Office Supply.Com Rating

More About Bulk Office Supply.Com

Recent Reviews for Bulk Office Supply.Com

• Apr 18, 2014
    I searched several places at stores and online and could not find a particular binder I was looking for. Then I came across this website and found it right away! Thank you!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good prices, web site easy to navigate but a little slow.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I'm a Mathnasium Frachisee and am impressed with the selection overall. I'm looking forward to receiving my first order.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I most often use Bulk Office Supply for my office needs.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Better price than Quill, where I've bought them in the past. Plus free shipping, no tax. Can't beat it.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Quick and easy process! Thanks.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I really like your prices on the half inch binders. If these work for our answer keys, we will be buying a lot more of them in the future.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    We have bought from them for several years now and have not been disappointed.
    Was pleased with the pricing but not the shipping as it came as a surprise. Interesting sales strategy but not one I would use in my business.

From Bulk Office Supply.Com

All orders over $75.00 ship FREE. Shipping charges for orders under $75.00 are $7.99 and $45.00 is $11.99. In this highly competitive low margin business it is necessary for us to charge these amounts to cover shipping costs, credit card fees and ... Read full response »
    Overall Website is very good and can be easy to find the right products for my business. Prices on the website are very different from what they give me.Some of the products that I have ordered in the past were not very supportive.
    Really liked this store.
    Prices are low on items we use. Shipping is fast. Customer service people are very helpful.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love this site!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Very pleased with the variety of products and great pricing. I was able to all the shopping for our office (Church)online at BOS.Thank you!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Good prices. Fast shipping. Free shipping. Very satisfied.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Great service and fast delivery!!!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Excellent service, thank you very much. Muy buen servicio, muchas gracias. Thank you for helping save money. Gracias por ayudarme a ahora dinero.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great prices on bulk ordering! Got almost everything off my list I needed to stock up on for the office!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Use a box that matched the order size. The box used was too large and therefore too much movement in transit. I am glad nothing was damaged.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Other then the packing on the poster board I was very satisfied