Sunglass Warehouse Reviews

04/15/2014
Sunglass Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Sunglass Warehouse is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 266 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Sunglass Warehouse Rating

More About Sunglass Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Sunglass Warehouse

Great site, awesome selection and fantastic prices.
    Ordered my granddaughter 2 pairs of sun glasses a few weeks ago. She suggested 2 to save on postage. She received them in less than 7 days. Was very happy with them. So I decided to order my own by 2s to save, as well. It is like getting one at half price. Thanks
    Although the price changed overnight, the final purchase price with the free shipping made my purchase do-able. Shipping charges are my main concern on all my online purchases!
    Thank you for creating this site for inexpensive stylish sunglasses.
    This is the second time I have ordered this same pair of sunglasses. The first order date was January 31, 2014, oder 345646. They simply broke in half. I do like the fit and I use them for running. If this pair breaks, I won't order again from Sunglass Warehouse.
    For almost 5 years I've been getting my sunglasses from Sunglass Warehouse and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new pair of shades.
    There is a phantom site being used with the Sunglass Warehouse name at the top but a different website.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    You really have an awesome website going. I'll most likely come back to buy my next pair of glasses!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Pretty awesome place to get shades!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    LOVE all the choices...especially the reading options. Definitely serves the largest segment of our population...baby boomers! I can't wait to check out the quality. My only complaint would be that you offer a 2.00$ discount code and there was no place to apply it at the checkout site.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    wanted to order different colors and ended loosing order trying to edit order .
  • Apr 12, 2014
    My purchase is a Debit, not a Credit.I was seeking to replace a pair of sport sunglasses (not from Sunglass Warehouse), and I wanted another pair as nearly like the ones I broke as I could find (green, half-rimmed, etc.). I did not find the exact green glasses that I was looking for, so it took me a while, but I hope the ones I ordered will be ones I will be happy to have.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    nice glasses/ good price/ looks like quality store
  • Apr 12, 2014
    all the products are so cute and well priced!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Have been totally satisfied with all my orders. Great glasses at a great price and a good selection.
    Apr 14, 2014
    As always, great glasses at a great price. I have ordered many pair's of sunglasses from Sunglass Warehouse and will continue to do so. Carl
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Variety was great. Easy order.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great prices and selection, How ever description of lens darkness and light penetration would help.
    Everything was great
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great prices, good selection of polarized fashionable women's sunglasses, and fast shipping. Very happy with them!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Great product!! Already ordering more!!!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I am looking forward to getting my new Polarized Sunglasses.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Fun shopping. Good value......