horse.com Reviews

04/17/2014
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1248 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I buy most of my horse related purchases from Horse.com. can't beat the prices anywhere.
    great site, very convenient
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great Website! Great selection of products!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very good service with nice items, but I really wish you could use more than one promotional code.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    A great company, Great selection of products and shipping options.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Though I preferred the web catalog style when it was Country Supply, there do seem like more options since taking on Stateline Tack's format.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I always enjoy shopping online with horse.comThey are a site that's easy to get around and easy to check out
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Just to let you know I might have put wrong coupon number but it still gave me free shipping. So, the amount is wrong on purchase. I have ordered from you before but probably not 2 times in six months. I did call and got help twice and you are FANTASTIC. It has always been a pleasure working with you on any orders.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was suppose to get 15% off my entire purchase. Apparently horse.com calculators are different from mine because I barely received 10% off.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I've ordered before. Great prices and easy ordering. One thing I ordered may have been represented different in the catalog though. The australian fleece stirrup covers. The catalog says per pair but it looks like online it's each. Guess I'll find out when my stuff gets here.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I usually order from the catalog but found on-line to be easy.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    good prices, but limited sizes, selections
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I totally loveee this website
    Should have free shipping
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love this site, use it often.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Horse.com definitely has the best prices! I always check prices in stores & online. Horse.com is always the lowest. I have never been disappointed with anything I've purchased from this site. I recommend it to all of my "horse" friends.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Excellent prices, site tells you what is in stock, and when I called customer service with a question I got my answer immendiately. How refreshingly surprizing!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was satisfied with everything I ordered and will order again.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Easy complete website - better than most
    Apr 17, 2014
    Good quality, cheaper than local retail
  • Mar 26, 2014
    What happened to free shipping for purchases over $150?