Norm Thompson Reviews

04/19/2014
Norm Thompson Ratings and User Reviews. Norm Thompson is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1061 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
NA

Norm Thompson Rating

More About Norm Thompson

Recent Reviews for Norm Thompson

• Apr 19, 2014
    Great clothes, I always receive a lot of compliments.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Disappointed, the catalog said free shipping if purchased now, but charged me $16.99
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love the clothing that I have ordered for me & my husband & the Swedish Tee Ring pastry. I also enjoy the $15 certificates you sent to me from time to time.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I've never ordered before. Clothing looks very nice - can't wait to receive.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I tried a different promo coupon before this one and it was not accepted. That was annoying.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Now I remember why I stopped shopping with Norm Thompson. The shipping charges are outrageous and items do not arrive any faster than with other merchants. Also, I very much resent the "strings attached" to coupons and supposed deals.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    A very occasional, but always satisfied, Norm Thompson buyer for over 40 years since first hooked by their ads in The Wall Street Journal. Enjoyed the Madras shirts for travel...so much I wore them out...took many, many washes, however.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good experience with products in the past.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I got 15% of the merchandise but the shipping was pretty expensive for one pair of pants.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I buy products from Norm Thompson that are unique, hard to find or of higher quality.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    been ordering pants for many years
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I always enjoy the variety of choices when shopping at Norm Thompson. This year's colors are great.I like it when you offer items within your catalogue that match interesting colors, prints and solids.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Description should indicate washing or dry cleaning instructions
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I applied for the credit card and thought I was going to get 25% off and free shipping, but I don't see that it worked. I was planning to start shopping here because Coldwater Creek is going out of business.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I used to buy a lot of things from Norm Thompson but got disillusioned. Just didn't see things I liked. This time I found 2 items. So I will check back from time to time.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Capris were good quality. A bit tight in the thighs. Returned for larger size.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I love this store!!!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I like it
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I like the style and quality of your clothing.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Norm Thompson suits my style.All products purchased have been well made.