TibetShining.com Reviews

04/19/2014
TibetShining.com Ratings and User Reviews. TibetShining.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TibetShining.com

2010 Platinum

TibetShining.com Rating

More About TibetShining.com

Recent Reviews for TibetShining.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    I love jewelry made out of minerals. You have some extraordinary pieces. Thankyou!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love this website!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is my second purchase within a week. I haven't received my first order and I cannot comment it, but I can say that design and choice of materials is great and I like it.
    Beautiful and unique jewelry; I highly recommend TibetShining!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Superb stones, selection
  • Apr 5, 2014
    have the most beautiful jewelry i have ever seen
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I have been a Tibet Shining customer for years. Love their unique jewelry and it is great quality.
    Apr 9, 2014
    I have been a TibetShining customer for years. Keep coming back as they have excellent jewelry.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Fantastic site and service
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I was given a pendant necklace like these ear rings, but jewelry store did not have ear rings to match.
    Apr 6, 2014
    lOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE EAR RINGS.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    A Great site to purchase from.
    Apr 12, 2014
    Always easy, and a pleasure to shop with TibetShining.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Unique productsEasy to buy fromLoyal long term customerWill always be a customer Great service
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    The Butterscotch amber bracelet exactly matches a necklace I have. I was looking for such an item and am very pleased. If I have any fault with it, it is that the stretch cord going through the beads is not strong or tight enough.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Everything went smooth
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Have purchased a pair of earings 5-6 years ago and was pleased.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Most esteemed and venerable Master Chang is honorable and worthy merchant of much glittering beauty from all over planet Earth. I just explained to him that I have been watching the musical FLOWER DRUM SONG, and felt like making a complete fool of myself. Again. Little does he know that I do astounding impression of Miyoshi Umeki.
    Feb 8, 2014
    TibetShining.com is a superbly conceived, developed and operated business that consistently offers a very wide, and constantly evolving range of extraordinarily beautiful and uniquely fascinating highest-quality jewellery at excellent prices, backed up by flawless service. Holiday sales specials also offer store-wide deep discounts.TibetShining.Com is dedicated to the crucial business partnership support that enables gifted artisans worldwide to have their wondrous creations elegantly showcased and very effectively marketed, thusly bringing them together with equally discriminating and dedicated customer collectors, and inspiring supreme confidence and loyalty.My critique credentials include a master's degree in social psychology, and being internationally considered a valid and valuable multimedia fine artist. Each and every one of the many pieces I have already acquired through TibetShining.Com are cherished as the accessible treasures they truly are.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    I love this site. I've been a customer for a number of years, and I always go back when I'm looking for an unusual, one-of-a-kind jewelry gift.
    Feb 11, 2014
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Beautiful jewelry at great prices PLUS easy quick checkout & delivery.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    I like the variety of stones and styles. More earrings would be good
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Great website!
    Feb 13, 2014
    Very beautiful jewelries , quick delivery, easy returns.Thnaks :)
  • Jan 3, 2014
    Great stuff im hooked
    Jan 30, 2014
    I was extremely satified with my previous purchases exept the baltic heart pendent. Hope to hear from u soon. Melissa todado