RubberStamps.net Reviews

04/20/2014
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 421 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Apr 20, 2014
    It was a great experience! I'm excited to see the custom stamp!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I purchased from RubberStamps.net because of the capability to view/create a custom stamp. I did experience difficulty along the way. I had to repeatedly enter all information if I changed to a different stamp size, which I had to do a lot to get the custom look I wanted. to make matters worse, for the first 6 days, I got dropped from my connection just before I was ready to order. I wasn't sure I'd be able to actually complete the order. I finally succeded, today, the 7th day of trying - Easter actually. So maybe God smiled on me. On that note, I wish you a happy Easter, and recognize the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross to save us - any who believe on His name.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    simple site navigation, easy transaction, great pricing. Very pleased so far.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I will have more comments about this product after I receive it.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Very satisfied and anxious to receive order.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    We needed a large custom stamp and Rubberstamps.net was able to provide this, being an unusual request.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It was hard to enter the coupon code. Had trouble finding the link. Otherwise it was very good experience
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great Service and website! Will be back!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    very good to do business with
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I wish the stats said something about how many times you can use the stamp before it runs out of ink, or if it comes with ink.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The stamp works great on our garden club cards.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Ask me again once I get my stamps. Could be badass; could be poo poo booty stink.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I thought the interface for ordering custom stamps was well designed, though I would have liked different font options. What annoyed me was that it is NOT clear that one must specify "Install Handle" on the blasted stamp. I didn't catch that detail until I almost completed the transaction, and then I had to back out of PayPal and fix the order. In the process, the info I had entered for the stamp was lost, so I had to start over again. Argh.
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great, easy to use site.
    Apr 20, 2014
    Great service and very easy Website to navigate.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Super easy to use and a great price.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Easy ordering. Hopefully, I will be happy with the product.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    It was difficult ordering online. It is on my part. I thought that I had ordered a handle, I must have unchecked the box. I should have ordered some spacing. But the next time I will know how to order. thank you the quality is excellent.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Thank you for a wonderful & easy site!! You're helping me & my family make our dreams come true!!
    Apr 18, 2014
    Thank you for amazing service!!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    No comments except for I'm concerned about how the quality will be.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Easy to navigate the site to customize and create my rubber stamp!
    Apr 17, 2014
    I liked the rubber stamp I ordered. The size was perfect and so was the lettering. However, I did cut the rubber closer to the lettering so that I would not get any extra ink lines in places I did not want them.