My Girl Dress.com Reviews

04/16/2014
My Girl Dress.com Ratings and User Reviews. My Girl Dress.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 70 reviews. Last rated on 02/27/2014.

My Girl Dress.com Rating

More About My Girl Dress.com

Recent Reviews for My Girl Dress.com

• Feb 27, 2014
    my first orders shoes where to small having to re order
  • Feb 26, 2014
    very good page, amazing prices
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Mar 8, 2014
    These flower girl dresses are beautiful. The bride was very pleased. Thank you for such quick delivery!
  • Feb 25, 2014
    the dress for my grand daughter looks very beautiful online.i hope it is
    Great selection!
    Mar 19, 2014
    Little small but no 18 available.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Awesome site fast and easy to use.
    Mar 7, 2014
    this is a great site
    Mar 10, 2014
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Mar 6, 2014
    I was impressed on how fast I received the dresses. They are very nice dresses, unfortunately, they are too small and I need to return them. I have emailed My Girl Dress and have not had a reply yet. It is my understanding that I must email them first before I can return the dresses and it must be done within 7 days of the order. It just hit 7 days and I still have not heard a thing from them. Very disappointed!
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Mar 6, 2014
    The suits look great! I think they are going to match the tux's perfectly!!
  • Feb 19, 2014
    My daughter is very excited for her dress to get here. It is beautiful!! Can't wait!
    Mar 13, 2014
  • Feb 18, 2014
    I cannot believe the shipping amount, expecting to spend $15-$20.00 dollars charged $60.00, Hope the dress fits.
    Apr 8, 2014
    love you web site
    Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 12, 2014
    I Was not contacted when item was not in Stock. It had been 14 days and I called to inquire the status and was then informed about the unavailability. I then chose a replacement dress since I needed one urgently for my upcoming wedding. It took one more call, in which they were always helpful, to get it express delivered. I completely understand out of stock situations however the lack of contact was what I was unhappy about.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Easy to use website! Dresses were beautiful so many to choose from!
    Stunning dress
  • Feb 15, 2014
    The dresses at this company are beautiful. Some breath taking.
    Mar 4, 2014
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Great prices! Purchased a dress for my grand-daughter to wear as flower girl in my neice's wedding.. She is so excited to wear it! It was easy to order. Have not received it yet, just ordered today.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    my girl dress had my perfect wedding colors I wanted! super cute dresses at an amazing price! love my girl dress! I will be coming back for more shopping!:)
    Mar 6, 2014
    Very reasonable prices and quality! Exactly what I wanted!!
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Love the dresses, using this one as a flower girl dress for my older daughters wedding!!!!
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Feb 2, 2014
    Mar 3, 2014
    The staff member responded back with a wrong name so I had wondered if I was the correct person they were responding to with my order question.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    Tried 3 times to send an email about returning the dress, never got a response, finally went thru paypal, and now I am told, no I can't return the dress. As long as the dress has never shown any sign of being worn, and still has tags attatched, the return policy is unfair. May go to the Better Business Bureau yet about this.