PetStore.com Reviews

04/15/2014
PetStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. PetStore.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 154 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
PetStore.com is a full-service pet supply store, offering more than 13,000 products for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, small animals and their owners. The PetStore.com websites features thousands of product reviews, high-resolution photos and educational materials to make the buying process fun and easy.

PetStore.com Rating

More About PetStore.com

Recent Reviews for PetStore.com

First time using this vendor. Will see how the delivery goes to determine if I continue using them. I liked the prices, but I'm a big fan of "Free Shipping".
    Prices on individual items vary widely from competitors - some lower and some higher - which means I end up comparing prices on 2-3 other sites before purchasing. This means that sometimes Petstore.com loses my business to either Pet Mountain or Dr.s Foster & Smith. Just make sure you have the best prices on all items and you'll earn my business all the time!
    I love to purchase my bird products from PetStore.com. Easy, fast and reasonable!
    My first experience at Pet Store.com was very good, and they have very reasonable prices!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The product is great. Still find shipping cost are expensive but no real chooses there.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is a fantastic source to get great food/pet supplies at a cost I can afford. I love the free shipping for orders over $75. It is greatly appreciated!!! I shop here frequently, and always check their website first before searching any other sources. They are great. Since I'm the head or a large animal rescue group, getting supplies cheaper is very important. The more money we can save, the more animals we can help.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    easy ordering, good stuff
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Wish they had electronic. Chirping bird cat toy.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    You carry my preferred brands of parrot and cockatiel bird food. Just wish I could buy ALL of my bird products here! Good prices. Good delivery. Easy shopping and re-order.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This is a good site for pet supplies. Much less expensive than the site I use to use for my parrot. The site is very easy to navigate.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great prices and fast shipping.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great prices & great delivery
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Absolutely the best prices for cat litter. I have never had any negative issues with this company. I will DEFINITELY continue purchasing from PetStore.com!
    Apr 12, 2014
    PetStore.com is absolutely the BEST place to purchase pet products! I have been completely satisfied with all of my purchases and I will continue to order through their company. You simply cannot beat the shipping deals at PetStore.com!!! They are the BEST! Thanks so much!
    Apr 13, 2014
    One of my items was smashed in so many piece we were unable to count them all. However when I e-mailed costumer service I got a response with in minutes. They were helpful and made me feel as if PetStore really does care.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    At the beginning the ad said that any purchase over $30 would receive free shipping. Because I did not receive this, I probably will go to another company next time.

From PetStore.com

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry for any misunderstanding, however, our free shipping promotion is actually for orders $75 or more. Otherwise, we do have a flat rate shipping rate of $5.99 for most orders. Please feel free to visit this ... Read full response »
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Good prices, but they break a LOT of stuff when they poorly package the boxes....very irritating.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Petstore.com is one of the only online shops that carries this dog toy, and my dog loves them!
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Well organized, direct and easy to get around. Very good interface between the wish list and product pages. Easy check-out.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I have placed several orders with this company and have always been happy with the products and service. The shipping cart is easy to use and info is saved until I have time to complete my order.
    Apr 3, 2014
    I have been a customer for several years. I have always been very happy with products purchased, and have given the e-mail address to friends and family members. This was the favorite toy of my two dogs and others I have given the animal design covered squeaky balls for small dogs. We all have searched the internet trying to find more. No other balls are the same to them. We all wish you could get these again. Keep up the great job!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    EVERYTHING WAS FINE, UNTIL THE END. I DID NOT RECIEVE AN ORDER NUMBER NOR AN ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE....NOT EVEN A THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US!
    Apr 7, 2014
    Awesome customer service!!!

From PetStore.com

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not receive any order confirmation. Typically, they are indeed emailed to you. Once in a while, some email servers block our emails and they end up in your junk/SPAM folders. Please check ... Read full response »