MensUSA.com Reviews

04/17/2014
MensUSA.com Ratings and User Reviews. MensUSA.com is rated 6.7 out of 10 from 341 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Recent Reviews for MensUSA.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I have mixed experience before this purchase. My first purchase was a dark grey double breasted tuxedo. The picture on the item was a dark grey double breasted jacket with no special pattern and six buttons. It was said to come in my size and include matching pants. When I received the order though it did fit and come with matching pants and was technically grey-it did not match the photograph. It was a much lighter grey with a design to the fabric and four buttons instead of six, other than that everything else was fine with the order and I do not resent it. I was impressed enough to dig deeper and purchase another double breasted jacket, this being a Navy Pinstripe with the same setup. I figure that the descriptions of the jacket would be enough to get me close enough to what I want so I went through with the order. A month had passed an I had received nothing despite countless emails sent back and fourth and a couple of phone calls, ultimately ending in not receiving the product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    smooth transaction, I can't ask for more than that
  • Apr 16, 2014
    As usual the prices at Mens USA were great and the site is so easy to find anything you may be looking for. The only issue I have is each time I try to use a discount code this site never honors it and my discounts are never applied.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't find matching shoes but, other wise I am happy that it seems I found what I was looking for.
    I hope the suit I bought is up to the description. Carl
    Nice website and very user friendly. I did not have an issue finding what I wanted.
    We would like free shipping. We think the website could have better description of the products and be more user-friendly. Sometimes the website closes mid-session, and that is a bummer because I have to reopen the page and start all over.
    On Sunday 4/13/14, I was unable to complete my online order. Billing information page would not display. I waited till 4/14/14 and was able to complete my order online without having to call the 24/7 number.
    I love 4 button suits and was thrilled to find such a great selection
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Was anxious to buy..but they had what I needed
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Website looks really old! It is very hard to see the pictures and looks like I am getting swindled. If I hadn't heard about the website and seen some of the suits, I would probably go another place. Checkout process was easy and you have great product, just an old looking website that can hinder people from buying as it looks fake. Shalom (peace)
    Apr 15, 2014
    My suit is good quality, however it's the wrong size and I do not have time to get a new one before easter. I am FAR from 100% satisfied.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    My suit is the perfect color, however, the pants were soiled. I am going to see if they can be cleaned. I am very disappointed in the condition of the suit.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    As mentioned before - the free shipping did not apply automatically as it said for purchase over $99.00
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Men's USA has a variety of products for anyone who has the money to spend on clothes and other things.
    Apr 14, 2014
    The Product came in an excellent condition. It as fast as it was meant.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Processing of the order took way too long. Never received tracking info. The product was great and in great condition
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    My experience always has been very good. I like your merchandise and I trust you. Very satisfied with your service and products. I think we até going to have a long lasting relation doing business. Very satisfied.Thanks for your business;Adrian
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    The suit I purchased was shipped fast and it looked great!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I surely hope these boots are new as described. .in a stickler when it comes to these things! Says new so I dont expect them to look worn period d thank you
    Apr 14, 2014
    Any respectable business should always keep stock availability up to date! I had to make several calls regarding my order because items listed as in stock Online turned out not to be! This is frustrating, time consuming, and down right unprofessional.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I do enjoy looking at the products offered by MensUSA. I am an occasional singer and the products offered from that company are well within my means and the styles are very catching. Fit nicely too.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    So far so good
    Apr 14, 2014
    Customs were very ridiculous - but that is a Canadian issue